Cat Café EU & US domestic

Well ya but you need to figure out his personal information in order to put anything on his books. You will need an inmate number which will not be possible without knowing a full name of the inmate. We do not know liskas full name. *yet*

Thing is that we have to wait until he is final convicted. Now I don't think that he is in a prison but in police arrest.

He is in pretrial detention (Untersuchungshaft), it is in normal prison. Most probably he is in the "Justizvollzugsanstalt Essen", possibly he will get transferred to another prison later if he gets more than 30 months. I doubt he will get more than 3-5 years though.

JVA_Essen.jpg

Foto_JVA-Essen_Google-Earth.jpg

Essen-Prison is the pre-trial detention facility for male adults responsible for the Essen district court. It also holds adult male prisoners serving sentences of varying duration. Due to its location and postal address in Krawehlstraße, the prison is also popularly known as "Krawehle".

The prison has space for 528 prisoners, with an average proportion of foreigners of around 40%. Most of the prisoners were housed in solitary confinement. The facility dates back to 1910[2].

Essen Prison is responsible for the execution of:

Pre-trial detention, extradition and transit custody of adult men
Prison sentences of less than three months
Prison sentence (first execution) from three months to 18 months
Imprisonment (standard execution) from three months up to and including 30 months[3]

This kind of unnecessary lies can be avoided. At the end of the day we are just humans seeking a better quality of life by taking more risks, you have to be sick to wish someone to get busted just because of a little teasing and disagreement here and there , despite his somewhat special character, it saddens me that he ends like this.
or perhaps overlords wanted names so u could keep operating? this is not out of ordinary...

or perhaps just because of risk being known and helpful UCA got him to tell them how to use steroids etc. I mean they make a few purchases figure out where its coming from/packaging etc... all pretty straight forward. or get them on money laundering bitcoin sales etc.

Fun fact: CL did 0 time and 0 probation (public info if you know where to look). Not sure how strict EU is.

Fun fact: CL did 0 time and 0 probation (public info if you know where to look). Not sure how strict EU is.
Huh? There are no news articles or public judiciary records in relation to CL conviction available. They were not even named publicly by name. There are only news articles about the bust. Not one individual was named publicly. So even if you filed a FOIA request, you wouldn't even know where to start.

Post that Info if it exists. Because I'm positive it does not

Huh? There are no news articles or public judiciary records in relation to CL conviction available. They were not even named publicly by name. There are only news articles about the bust. Not one individual was named publicly. So even if you filed a FOIA request, you wouldn't even know where to start.

FOIA is for US

It's public. Washington case records are public (you have to pay a small fee to access them.. but they're there online. Do a bit of searching and look through the cases during that time period, it's not too hard to find). I DM'd @Vanargandar . I don't want to publicly post it here and accidentally dox the guy.

It's public. Washington case records are public (you have to pay a small fee to access them.. but they're there online. Do a bit of searching and look through the cases during that time period, it's not too hard to find). I DM'd @Vanargandar . I don't want to publicly post it here and accidentally dox the guy.
Post what. Or DM. Im curious.

If it's public record and he's already convicted I'm not sure how that's doxxing someone. I think you're just full of shit lol

No one gets probation and no jail for a drug bust the size of colonials. And he had a rifle and was using usps so that's some additional federal felonies. This guy is 100% full of shit lol