Cat Café EU & US domestic

No one gets probation and no jail for a drug bust the size of colonials. And he had a rifle and was using usps so that's some additional federal felonies. This guy is 100% full of shit lol

Actually, one of the biggest sources who has sourced here (T.G.I) was busted and technically didn’t get any sentencing for it. While out on bail he got in more trouble unrelated to sourcing and they just charged him with that and dismissed his bust charges

Actually, one of the biggest sources who has sourced here (T.G.I) was busted and technically didn’t get any sentencing for it. While out on bail he got in more trouble unrelated to sourcing and they just charged him with that and dismissed his bust charges
Was that the guy who was firing shots in his house? I don't recall TGI...

But this article proves my point, There was state and federal charges and I find it unlikely any of them got probation for a bust of that magnitude. They usually tack on an additional 5+ years even if your wife's sons best friends cousin at one point walked within 1/2 mile of the lab with a gun.

No one gets probation and no jail for a drug bust the size of colonials. And he had a rifle and was using usps so that's some additional federal felonies. This guy is 100% full of shit lol
He was not charged federally buddy, only by state. Stupid f*ck. Go look up king county crime records. Another fun fact for you, expert: NO ONE in the whole operation did any jail time or probation.

Attachments

• 33.png
    33.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 144
  • 22.png
    22.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 11.png
    11.png
    175.9 KB · Views: 132

But this article proves my point, There was state and federal charges and I find it unlikely any of them got probation for a bust of that magnitude. They usually tack on an additional 5+ years even if your wife's sons best friends cousin at one point walked within 1/2 mile of the lab with a gun.

Yes, TGI got busted because there was a noise disturbance complaint. Basically he got drunk and was shooting a shot gun on his property. Once the cops came they stumbled on his lab.

I’m not disagreeing with you. I found it extremely bizarre that TGI received no time for his bust. He was a big source.

You stated, “No one gets probation and no jail for a drug bust the size of colonials.” I was just pointing out, oddly enough it’s happened before

This does not prove any charges at all. It goes to show how little you know about the legal system. My guy is using a news article of the bust to "prove what he was charged with".

But this article proves my point, There was state and federal charges and I find it unlikely any of them got probation for a bust of that magnitude.

I’ll give you some advice I wish I listened to… go back to Reddit with your theories and debates….us noobsters do better over there….even tho I actually hate Reddit….

And who knows…. Whoever was caught with the rifle could have told them it was just a bb gun and they let him off the hook….You never really know….

Wrong.. if he had no criminal history, it was a schedule 3 drug, and a drug friendly state like washington. No surprise at all if he did no time. Local police did the bust, DEA not involved. And based on what was posted above, state charged him. He'd be doing time if DEA was involved, it would probably go to the district attorney then and he'd be facing fed charges.

He was not charged federally buddy, only by state. Stupid f*ck. Go look up king county crime records. Another fun fact for you, expert: NO ONE in the whole operation did any jail time or probation.
He got arrested in September of 2021. This was filed in July 2023....Gee I wonder where he was those 10 months?? Hmmm...I'm guessing JAIL.

You can't even read you dumb fuck lol

He got arrested in September of 2021. This was filed in July 2023....Gee I wonder where he was those 10 months?? Hmmm...I'm guessing JAIL.

You can't even read you dumb fuck lol
September 2021? So you're illiterate now too?

August of 2022 is when he was arrested. He was released same day (no bond needed). The case ended July 2023. Pretty standard timeline. Again.. you can literally see ALL of this by a simple search:

Not to mention, the documents I attached literally SHOW the sentence he got.

September 2021? So you're illiterate now too?

August of 2022 is when he was arrested. He was released same day (no bond needed). The case ended July 2023. Pretty standard timeline. Again.. you can literally see ALL of this by a simple search:

Not to mention, the documents I attached literally SHOW the sentence he got.
4 were arrested. Nothing you posted shows the bond, names, and only one sentence. Which says "jail term is satisfied"

4 were arrested. Nothing you posted shows the bond, names, and only one sentence. Which says "jail term is satisfied"
Look up higher on the doc buddy. Sentenced 3 days which were voided as CFTS (credit for time served) this doesn't mean he did those 3 days. I think he's not going to spoon feed you every document in the case. But it is available to see through the link he sent if you search through the relevant timeframe.

Lol... you're an idiot. Do your own homework. It's all public info and I've pointed you where it is. All 4 people's full case documents can be found through that link. Have a nice day.

I'm already too deep into this argument to admit that I'm wrong. So I'm just going to say this, I can't get the Washington state government website to load. So tonight I'm going to bed and I consider this argument won in my favor. Thank you for all that attended. Happy holidays

I'm already too deep into this argument to admit that I'm wrong. So I'm just going to say this, I can't get the Washington state government website to load. So tonight I'm going to bed and I consider this argument won in my favor. Thank you for all that attended. Happy holidays

I’ve been there bud. Lol. You live and you learn. Try not to let the internet piss you off. Go get some rest, champ

For fucks sake, can this thread stay on topic of Liskas bust for one page without getting into a two page personal argument?

I don’t believe we’ve seen the last of liska. He made this his whole world. Him and I had fascinating talks about other operations and behind the scenes stuff. The kinda talks you wish you could have sitting around a camp fire while enjoying a cold one. If a source popped up worth a damn, liska hit them up and wanted to chat. He wanted to know everything about this scene worth knowing. He was the most knowledgeable I know and that’s saying something. He will pop on again but he may only let a few in a small circle know.
I'll miss Liska dearly, the conversation we had were always kind and fun and so full of knowledge of anything related to this world.

I'm not sure we will see or hear from Liska anymore.
I could even speculate quite well what happened but in the end I better shut the fuck up and you all should do the same. let's stop vandalizing this thread with all these fucking shite.

Sad moment for the UGL world, we lost a great person and one that promoted harm reduction for real.

Stay safe you all.