Cat Café EU & US domestic

Idk lol. I'd take that as a learning experience, personally lol. Probably won't get that deal next time. Hell, might even get enhanced sentencing or be tried as a habitual offender.
Just depends... understandable if someone doesn't have a good alternative and the choice is to take some deadend job making 40-50k a year or keep sourcing and live well.

This is Cat Cafe thread right ? Why you guys disrespecting them and talking about other sources on here …. Cmon guys show some respect…or does that rule only apply to talking about Cat Cafe and their bust ?Joke city up in dis bitch….

This is Cat Cafe thread right ? Why you guys disrespecting them and talking about other sources on here …. Cmon guys show some respect…or does that rule only apply to talking about Cat Cafe and their bust ?Joke city up in dis bitch….

I am a big fan of CCUSA. he is closed right now.

I'd feel secure ordering from them. Colonial labs was probably the best vendor I ever did business with. Just consistent, fast, lots of testing, good prices. I never once doubted a purchase I made
I will say, there were some issues with floaters at one point

It's not a rumor, he is CL lol. They admitted it.

CL > JuiceApe > then they split off into two labs..... Axel, and Musclecandy
Axle denied it. JuiceApe didn’t deny or corroborate. I think JuiceApe (now musclecandy) is just using it as a marketing scheme. Why in the world would MC not accept that theory if it isnt him? It brings him old CL customers and also makes people think he’s someone who he’s not (better opsec?) This is all speculation, and also my last comment about a different source in this thread. Happy early New Year y’all.

It's not a rumor, he is CL lol. They admitted it.

CL > JuiceApe > then they split off into two labs..... Axel, and Musclecandy

Might as well keep sourcing if you got busted but no jail time ‍♂️

Idk lol. I'd take that as a learning experience, personally lol. Probably won't get that deal next time. Hell, might even get enhanced sentencing lol

Just depends... understandable if someone doesn't have a good alternative and the choice is to take some deadend job making 40-50k a year or keep sourcing and live well.

Makes me feel better buying from him lol

I'd feel secure ordering from them. Colonial labs was probably the best vendor I ever did business with. Just consistent, fast, lots of testing, good prices. I never once doubted a purchase I made

Sorry spaceman!! The whole last page on here is talking about CL and Axel and Muscle Candy…..almost forgot this was our precious Cat Cafes thread!!

My bad !!! I was wrong again !!! Thanks for correcting me broski
oh look right before I was about to respond to you. There’s another one

Axle denied it. JuiceApe didn’t deny or corroborate. I think JuiceApe (now musclecandy) is just using it as a marketing scheme. Why in the world would MC not accept that theory if it isnt him? It brings him old CL customers and also makes people think he’s someone who he’s not (better opsec?) This is all speculation, and also my last comment about a different source in this thread. Happy early New Year y’all.

I think you should Start practicin’ what you preach boi, stop just peachin’

I really think that happens to every vendor at one point. Either using too much PSI, there regular filters out if stock, brew too cold so more pressure, ect.

Colonial had floaters before too. I got some, contacted him and full pack replacement upon me sending a pic of the vial.

Really the only way you can avoid that is making your own gear. So you control every aspect of the brew.

This is now the official chat thread of meso since cat cafe is in the shelter.

i liked cat cafe cause they used mct as a carrier

what labs yall gonna switch too since the cats gone?
Deus and balkan, i don’t see any other, pharmaqo is good but ordering from anyone else and getting shit shipped from china is a seizure risk i’m not willing to take.
It is the perfect time for other source to put their shot together and start testing more often, i’d never consider QSC
And balkan i mean from the one shipping domestically

Deus and balkan, i don’t see any other, pharmaqo is good but ordering from anyone else and getting shit shipped from china is a seizure risk i’m not willing to take.
It is the perfect time for other source to put their shot together and start testing more often, i’d never consider QSC
And balkan i mean from the one shipping domestically
Driada?

Yo Bro, dem other sources are GTG!

Feel dem pumps.

This is now the official chat thread of meso since cat cafe is in the shelter.
Seems like it, they are no longer in the sponsored thread as of this morning. Goes to show how quickly things can change in the realms of the underworld at any given time.

Either way, I think it’s time for a……

Attachments

• IMG_6657.jpeg
    IMG_6657.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 16
Never did try them but i have had very good results with Deus, so i´d stick to that, in the end what might have been the cause of this??, Liskas´s correctness perhaps?? no one has ever been as ethical as this person was in a very unethical bussiness, all the testing all of the everything, sometimes the guy shipped the same day i made payment, it is just crazy, you all know when another source with this type of behavioour is gonna show up again, probably never.

Last edited:
Never did try them but i have had very good results with Deus, so i´d stick to that, in the end what might have been the cause of this??, Liskas´s correctness perhaps?? no one has ever been as ethical as this person was in a very unethical bussiness, all the testing all of the everything, sometimes the guy shipped the same day i made payment, it is just crazy, you all know when another source with this type of behavioour is gonna show up again, probably never.
this^