Cat Café EU & US domestic

LE works up the chain not down. What purpose would customer data have if they already have the vendor/middleman
My guy you have no knowledge how this works in Germany. If they can get their hands on customers data, they will go after them. In Germany they like to send you a letter instead of raiding your home and in that letter everything is written down from what you have ordered, when, to what adress and so on. They like to squeeze money out of every customer, because that is how this will end for most. They agree to pay the money as some kind of sentence and they will let you live on. But thats for small orders, bigger orders and depending on where you live they do indeed come and raid your home early in the morning.

Our old friend is loaded, we dont need to worry about sending him or her any money, can we get onto the more serious matter of who is the next best uk source.

Ps remember police be reading everything, is this site even solid anymore?

Interesting that people want to send him money to support him financially. As of today it is absolutely unclear if he had saved customers data and likely data of all orders, even though he was swearing to not save any data.

You guys are fools if you believed him anything, no matter how "private" your chats were. In the end he was a very well known source and saving data of customers and orders will give him a good opportunity to make a deal with German LE.
He don’t save customer data.
2 months ago I place an order and i tell him to send to the same address, and this is what he responds to me:

I don't save any customer info for security reasons.

LE works up the chain not down. What purpose would customer data have if they already have the vendor/middleman

Right now they're probably turning his home upside down looking for every piece of paper with a contact
lol nope they get the seller than try and bust down everyones door for 2 vials of test.... im being sarcastic.

@HB_22 it doesn't matter if he saved anything or not, if law was watching him they would of got that info if they wanted regardless of what he did.. unless ur a hardcore hacker, BTC VPN proton etc is just a minor bump if they really want to get you. esp not with powerful AI it is even easier for them. heck if they know ur phone # they can get 100% access to your phone if they want, don't even need u to open a text or anything. If cant use certain things in court they just watch u until slip up.. all that shit is like taking your shoes off at the airport, if someone REALLY wants to do something they will do it, no amount of VPN or BTC or taking shoes off does anything.

liska had knowledge and helped folks....

Last edited:
How did you figure this one out? I believe you are correct... the information and writing style adds up.
I was reading some old topic and actually thought Liska made those posts, same writing style indeed. Then I noticed @wildfuchs name. Animal avatar, reselling Hilma from Germany, some post about money charity to animal shelter or something, everything adds up.
Dude posted (potentially) his fingerprints in 4K in the one pic on these accounts.....

lol i also see now, wasn’t the smartest move.

Snitches know how snitches think.

I've been raided before for other reasons. They did not give a single fuck about 15+ vials of gear and pills I had. I'm not in Germany though.

You might be rightly worried about customer data getting in the hands of LE considering they even got the crypto. How does that even happen if you are even a little bit prepared?
So, having fairly decent insight into the Crypto world. The FBI can see most if not all Bitcoin transactions. In fact they can go retrieve Bitcoin that has been paid in ransom ware attacks. However they advise against it as the Hackers tend to go scorched earth if you pay a ransom, get all your information back, and then get your Bitcoin back.

Yeah that is also my issue, the labels, the tesofensine issue among others, it looks kinda cheap, not my cup of tea.
Does pharmaqo have EU warehouse?
yeah qsc no labels seems kinda cheap and lazy to me and im not sure if pharmaqo has an EU warehouse but i think they a sponsor here? i swear ive seen a thread here from them i gotta check

Any of you see a correlation between the former members @gearwolf and @wildfuchs

Are these Liska his old member accounts on here?
I always wondered whether Liska was wildfuchs.

I’ve also always had him down as a Brit living in Germany, rather than a German native. I’ll be very interested to see if I’m right about that as & when more info becomes available from German LE.

How did you figure this one out? I believe you are correct... the information and writing style adds up.
Aside from the posting style, geographical location etc, sometimes Liska would have a copy of the fox pic that wildfuchs used as his avatar in the background of product & other pictures. Always struck me that Liska would probably get a kick out of having that clue in plain sight & few, if any making the connection.

Of course this is speculation on my part. You can guarantee he had former handles here though, as did CCUSA too. It’d be wrong for anyone to start speculating about CCUSA’s older handles though.

lol nope they get the seller than try and bust down everyones door for 2 vials of test.... im being sarcastic.

@HB_22 it doesn't matter if he saved anything or not, if law was watching him they would of got that info if they wanted regardless of what he did.. unless ur a hardcore hacker, BTC VPN proton etc is just a minor bump if they really want to get you. esp not with powerful AI it is even easier for them. heck if they know ur phone # they can get 100% access to your phone if they want, don't even need u to open a text or anything. If cant use certain things in court they just watch u until slip up.. all that shit is like taking your shoes off at the airport, if someone REALLY wants to do something they will do it, no amount of VPN or BTC or taking shoes off does anything.

liska had knowledge and helped folks....
Exactly. I have NEVER heard of LE going down the chain.
The thing is, let’s say you’ve ordered something from Liska in the past. Hypothetically, if your address is in Liska’s data (big IF), it is in NO WAY proof that you are in possession of steroids.

LE will not put effort into a case like this. They have 0 proof you actually have possession of something that is not allowed.

They would just be gambling on this

My guy you have no knowledge how this works in Germany. If they can get their hands on customers data, they will go after them. In Germany they like to send you a letter instead of raiding your home and in that letter everything is written down from what you have ordered, when, to what adress and so on. They like to squeeze money out of every customer, because that is how this will end for most. They agree to pay the money as some kind of sentence and they will let you live on. But thats for small orders, bigger orders and depending on where you live they do indeed come and raid your home early in the morning.
Exactly this is how Germany works. They try to squeeze money out of everything. Except from the bust, they have to do some business with the customers

@biggerben69

Thanks again for all this info.

LE plays such a long game it lulls sources into a false sense of security. it's pretty scary to think that there are sources here now that have already been marked but we won't hear about it for a few years.
Almost gotta think that they all are marked. All of this is out in the open in public.
I left the scene around 2005 or so and at that time finding a good source was not very easy, had to know the right people and everything was behind closed doors. When I revisited the forums around 2016 and saw all these sources out in the open it blew my mind. Like what in the world how is this possible and how is this safe? It’s beyond me but you know LE are all over all these boards. How are any of these sources not marked? Well, they probably are!

For those of you who thinks LE doesn’t go down the chain you’re wrong. EU LE and US LE most definitely work together and while I don’t have personal experience I personally know someone who dealt with the US guys when an EU source was being investigated. Denial is the key and gotta be smart when dealing with the feds. Do they wanna waste their time and effort for a personal amount of gear? Probably not, but they can easily go after the lower level guys to go back up the chain.

For those of you who thinks LE doesn’t go down the chain you’re wrong. EU LE and US LE most definitely work together and while I don’t have personal experience I personally know someone who dealt with the US guys when an EU source was being investigated. Denial is the key and gotta be smart when dealing with the feds. Do they wanna waste their time and effort for a personal amount of gear? Probably not, but they can easily go after the lower level guys to go back up the chain.

Not sure what you mean. They want co-conspirators, other middlemen and distributors who had dealings with Liska, and I'm sure they have their hands full with that. Any buyers would have had a knock on their door years ago, not after the fact.

Almost gotta think that they all are marked. All of this is out in the open in public.
I left the scene around 2005 or so and at that time finding a good source was not very easy, had to know the right people and everything was behind closed doors. When I revisited the forums around 2016 and saw all these sources out in the open it blew my mind. Like what in the world how is this possible and how is this safe? It’s beyond me but you know LE are all over all these boards. How are any of these sources not marked? Well, they probably are!

Tor + protonmail = gtg

Data OPSEC won't help you worth a damn if packs are getting seized/opened. That's always the weak link. Once they have the source of mailings they've really narrowed things down, and you're in the crosshairs already.