Cat Café EU & US domestic

Deus and balkan, i don’t see any other, pharmaqo is good but ordering from anyone else and getting shit shipped from china is a seizure risk i’m not willing to take.
It is the perfect time for other source to put their shot together and start testing more often, i’d never consider QSC
And balkan i mean from the one shipping domestically
Unfortunately some products are out of stock from balkan.. I read that Deus is manufacturing their stuff in India, not sure if I trust that either, so I am considering QSC or Chilton - apparently QSC has a warehouse in EU. Is there anyone else you would recommend for injectables

such a shame... was a great member! def would be cool if folks could help him out.... or at least hopefully he had some $ stashed away family can access.

Deus and balkan, i don’t see any other, pharmaqo is good but ordering from anyone else and getting shit shipped from china is a seizure risk i’m not willing to take.
It is the perfect time for other source to put their shot together and start testing more often, i’d never consider QSC
And balkan i mean from the one shipping domestically
i think ima give stanford pharma a shot they got good hplc test results only thing they dont use mct, QSC looks interesting but idk they dont even label vials ive heard so stuff might get mixed up easily..

i think ima give stanford pharma a shot they got good hplc test results only thing they dont use mct, QSC looks interesting but idk they dont even label vials ive heard so stuff might get mixed up easily..
Stanford and GL are both great. Axle seems to have redeemed themself from the shitshow, might give them a try in the future.

Yeah that is also my issue, the labels, the tesofensine issue among others, it looks kinda cheap, not my cup of tea.
Does pharmaqo have EU warehouse?

such a shame... was a great member! def would be cool if folks could help him out.... or at least hopefully he had some $ stashed away family can access.
Interesting that people want to send him money to support him financially. As of today it is absolutely unclear if he had saved customers data and likely data of all orders, even though he was swearing to not save any data.

You guys are fools if you believed him anything, no matter how "private" your chats were. In the end he was a very well known source and saving data of customers and orders will give him a good opportunity to make a deal with German LE.

Interesting that people want to send him money to support him financially. As of today it is absolutely unclear if he had saved customers data and likely data of all orders, even though he was swearing to not save any data.

You guys are fools if you believed him anything, no matter how "private" your chats were. In the end he was a very well known source and saving data of customers and orders will give him a good opportunity to make a deal with German LE.
Exactly.

It's kinda funny people want to band together and try and bond him out or send him money. As much as you may want to believe he was your friend, His interest here was solely a financial one. In reality he'd probably sell you down the river to shave off 90 days or so.

You guys are fools if you believed him anything, no matter how "private" your chats were
If you want to have good indication of subscriber character then watch closely for their reaction to members who don't immediately and completely mark out on their gimmick. Very telling.

Fascinating social dynamics at play.

LE works up the chain not down. What purpose would customer data have if they already have the vendor/middleman

Right now they're probably turning his home upside down looking for every piece of paper with a contact

LE works up the chain not down. What purpose would customer data have if they already have the vendor/middleman
They sold in bulk too. And there have been more than a few instances of law enforcement busting customers in addition to the vendor. Happens constantly on the dark net too.

But whatever helps you sleep at night. The truth is if you ordered from them, Law enforcement has your information and they are well within the law to use it to come try to bust you.

What you say about info being traded for leniency(downward departure from the sentencing guidelines in the feds) in certain circumstances is true. In this case, he would have to have info that the German authorities would want in order to help them prosecute folks in their own jurisdiction. They won't be too excited to bust personal use guys. They would rather add the time to the pushers sentence unless he happens to have a client list with local celebrities and politicians. Resellers? They'd have cleaned house at the first confirming story.

@Dickwang, our member fresh with the Ban Hammer injured head suggested giving the authorities just enough info to knock off a year or 2 but not enough to ruin another guys life? Again, this kind of shit speaks to the average age of our membership and their lack of real world experience. That isn't how it works. If the prosecution is going to consider ANY kind of time off they are going to have to be given substantial assistance. The kind that actually produces another prison term and inmate # they other wise wouldn't have had without that assistance.

It also says in writing that if the gov't(prosecutor) believes the Defendant is holding back ANYTHING and that he isn't being 100% truthful the deal will be pulled and no time off will be considered and that doesn't have to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. If he(the prosecutor) feels he is being played in any way, he has sole discretion to squash any deal. The prosecutor is God in this situation. He has all the juice. More than the judge and more than the God of your belief has.

Gear Griinder, ORD, Pangea, etc were all offered up as proof that the Govt's of the world and their specific LE agencies working togerther towards one goal. Those things for sure happend. But LE around the globe were brought together BEFORE they kicked off and before a single arrest was made. Not after the fact.

Sure, if there were bodies around the globe attributed to Liska and his Cat Cafe extrordinary steps could be taken because the pubic and media outcry across those Nations would demand it. Its just not gonna happen with a steroid bust. This is a big deal to us because of the proximity of those involved to us. We interacted daily with the player involved.

Lastly, there's this thing that these kids can't let go of or understand. The drug dealer and his clients. Its just a business. In the grownup world most of my frinds/friendships came about because of business dealings I had with the different individuals who became more than clients. Its just the way the world works. I guess they won't believe it until it happens to them.

Work for many successful people becomes their world for a time. Like how highschool dominated your worldview. Your classmates were the only people that mattered. They were your world. The business world works the same way. Because gear is illegal doesn't mean its not a business. Put in some time in the adult world and then tell us we're wrong. Not until then. Your view, while your entitled to it, doesn't make it not immature. Have some respect for your elders. You'll come across as wiser than your years. A welcomed reprieve, no?

Exactly.

It's kinda funny people want to band together and try and bond him out or send him money. As much as you may want to believe he was your friend, His interest here was solely a financial one. In reality he'd probably sell you down the river to shave off 90 days or so.
Snitches know how snitches think.

I've been raided before for other reasons. They did not give a single fuck about 15+ vials of gear and pills I had. I'm not in Germany though.

You might be rightly worried about customer data getting in the hands of LE considering they even got the crypto. How does that even happen if you are even a little bit prepared?

They sold in bulk too. And there have been more than a few instances of law enforcement busting customers in addition to the vendor. Happens constantly on the dark net too.

But whatever helps you sleep at night. The truth is if you ordered from them, Law enforcement has your information and they are well within the law to use it to come try to bust you.

They go after customers to build a case against the vendor, not just because they have nothing better to do.

If you've ever had a pack seized before they have that information too. There's tons of information everywhere, and they have it. But they have finite resources, so they choose what's worth their time.

@biggerben69

Thanks again for all this info.

LE plays such a long game it lulls sources into a false sense of security. it's pretty scary to think that there are sources here now that have already been marked but we won't hear about it for a few years.