Cat Café EU & US domestic

Data OPSEC won't help you worth a damn if packs are getting seized/opened. That's always the weak link. Once they have the source of mailings they've really narrowed things down, and you're in the crosshairs already.
It always amazes me that this doesn’t seem obvious to so many who rave about a vendors “stealth”, when it just consists of putting gear in an empty box of chocolates etc & customs didn’t even open the box anyway.

There really isn’t anything new that a steroid source can try to use as “stealth”, because customs agencies have seen it all being used before for other contraband.
Add into that the widespread use of handheld Raman scanners by customs agencies across the world that can identify exactly what a powder is, what’s inside vials / tablets etc through packaging.

It often just boils down to whether your package gets pulled off a conveyor belt for a random inspection & how conscientious the inspector is.

It always amazes me that this doesn’t seem obvious to so many who rave about a vendors “stealth”, when it just consists of putting gear in an empty box of chocolates etc & customs didn’t even open the box anyway.

There really isn’t anything new that a steroid source can try to use as “stealth”, because customs agencies have seen it all being used before for other contraband.
Add into that the widespread use of handheld Raman scanners by customs agencies across the world that can identify exactly what a powder is, what’s inside vials / tablets etc through packaging.

It often just boils down to whether your package gets pulled off a conveyor belt for a random inspection & how conscientious the inspector is.

It’s not just customs either.
Sources usually stick to domestic so they don’t have to deal with that scenario but consider other situations where things can get really hairy:

Joes Anabolics sends a pack out and the customer fatfingered the shipping address. Joe doesn’t want packs coming back to him so he just puts “Joe Biden” and a fake address for the return. He just wants those packs to disappear but that’s not what happens.

There is something called “dead mail”. Mail that isn’t deliverable and can’t be returned to sender either. It goes to the “dead mail center” where the pack is opened in an attempt to find out who it belongs to. Joes OPSEC is blown because he didn’t put a real address.

Basically, everything is gravy until a pack gets opened/ misdelivered. Yeah LE could be watching everything going on here but I don’t think anything spurs them into action. Every time a new source pops up they don’t say “did you see that new one? Time to launch the investigation.” I could be wrong but it doesn’t work like that. Things start when a pack gets opened purposefully or accidentally.

Basically, everything is gravy until a pack gets opened/ misdelivered. Yeah LE could be watching everything going on here but I don’t think anything spurs them into action. Every time a new source pops up they don’t say “did you see that new one? Time to launch the investigation.” I could be wrong but it doesn’t work like that. Things start when a pack gets opened purposefully or accidentally.
Based on press reports & LE press releases post conviction of busted UK labs &/or sources over the last few years, this is why LE investigations usually start - with raws &/or (large quantities of) finished products being discovered during a customs inspection of a package.

I’ve seen Millard say more than once it’s pretty much the same in his opinion.

Not sure what you mean. They want co-conspirators, other middlemen and distributors who had dealings with Liska, and I'm sure they have their hands full with that. Any buyers would have had a knock on their door years ago, not after the fact.
At least in my country i know for sure you are not gonna get in trouble for buying gear on line, i mean why would any one get in trouble for getting a few vials of anything, there is only problem if you are in possession with intent of distribute.

At least in my country i know for sure you are not gonna get in trouble for buying gear on line, i mean why would any one get in trouble for getting a few vials of anything, there is only problem if you are in possession with intent of distribute.
In Germany the law is strict. Even for 1 vial they sentence you to pay either money or worse.

Same in the UK mate. We’re quite lucky considering the shit end of the stick over possession gear in the US & Germany etc.

Mind if ask what country you’re from?

i heard Australia is worse, they banned even natural supps
Vitamin C?

Glasses No GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨