Cat Café EU & US domestic

No offense, but you sound psychotic. Try to not get mad but get some help. Take an antipsychotic if you have any.

I wouldn't be surprised if liska is already out with a good lawyer. You don't get a death sentence in germany for selling some drugs or steroids.

If its a good idea to post on meso only liska knows
Not offended. I’m just trying to share some opsec tips, but some folks generally can’t seem to understand that and resort to tiring insults.

It’s up to you to do what you want with that information. I can lead a horse to water, but can’t make it drink.

Dude opsec on meso is a joke overall. Dont sell dont care
You're talking about guys who are taking steroids buddy, they aren't trying to catch bin laden or chapos son lol. There's a difference in being a low hanging fruit and using common sense. Common sense would tell me the federal government isn't going to sift through 13 million YouTube users to make a 11 vial bust lol. Use your brain

Yep, been able to dox over a dozen members here. I mostly just DM them and tell them how to avoid this or that.

However, people with a security clearance are at bigger risk even if not selling.
This guy is the biggest joke on the forum lol. He has the most outlandish claims I swear. It's not even remotely believable. Its shit my 11yo nephew would say thinking he's trying to be cool.

OK so you doxxed 12 people per your admission. I'm sure I've got on your bad side. Where's my info posted? I haven't got a pm yet? Lol

Fucking clown lol

Sponsors

Latest posts