Cat Café EU & US domestic

Its not social media, its one of the site he advertised / sold on. Let's not mix the 2...

Obviously they made the connection between his website and this and french meso. If Meso does not give out information to authorities then cat could:
1. say he lost it and doesnt know how to log in
2. he gives the pass for the lighter term.

In case 1. he would not come back nor would it make sense to give it to someone else other than LE.
If its case 2 i dont think they are like 'thanks, we downloaded everything, here you can just chat with your ex-customers.'

LE reappearing as Liska with the intention of trying to sell steroids is patently absurd since "undercover operations" are not required to find users, just arrest anyone who's had a package seized, which we know they do not do to any significant degree., nor would they have jurisdiction outside of Germany. The degree of paranoia, and the logical leaps required to believe this is even within the realm of possibility over a very minor crime, that is, AAS possession, is steroid induced madness.

Lower your dose of Tren.

The degree of paranoia, and the logical leaps required to believe this is even within the realm of possibility over a very minor crime, that is, AAS possession, is steroid induced madness.

Lower your dose of Tren.
You might want to lower your Tren dose.

Noone talks about possession here. We talk about Liska, as its his topic. And he was distributing. Also he said publicly he was talking with others about business practices via private messages.

Paranoia? I cant care less. i never sold anything. Personal amounts are decriminalized where I live.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts