Cat Café EU & US domestic

Its not social media, its one of the site he advertised / sold on. Let's not mix the 2...

Obviously they made the connection between his website and this and french meso. If Meso does not give out information to authorities then cat could:
1. say he lost it and doesnt know how to log in
2. he gives the pass for the lighter term.

In case 1. he would not come back nor would it make sense to give it to someone else other than LE.
If its case 2 i dont think they are like 'thanks, we downloaded everything, here you can just chat with your ex-customers.'

LE reappearing as Liska with the intention of trying to sell steroids is patently absurd since "undercover operations" are not required to find users, just arrest anyone who's had a package seized, which we know they do not do to any significant degree., nor would they have jurisdiction outside of Germany. The degree of paranoia, and the logical leaps required to believe this is even within the realm of possibility over a very minor crime, that is, AAS possession, is steroid induced madness.

Lower your dose of Tren.

The degree of paranoia, and the logical leaps required to believe this is even within the realm of possibility over a very minor crime, that is, AAS possession, is steroid induced madness.

Lower your dose of Tren.
You might want to lower your Tren dose.

Noone talks about possession here. We talk about Liska, as its his topic. And he was distributing. Also he said publicly he was talking with others about business practices via private messages.

Paranoia? I cant care less. i never sold anything. Personal amounts are decriminalized where I live.

Last edited:
Obviously I cant say for certain, but I've never heard of a prohibition being
imposed on social media accounts. More like "don't commit any new crimes" would be the only restriction, and a probably a lawyer telling you not to discuss details until the case is resolved.

Have you ever heard of a "sting" to catch users? Hardly seems worth the effort with packs being seized at the border every day.
Yes surely no judge would impose restrictions on internet or telephone if you commit a crime with a computer or phone.

Please fuck off. Go back to Reddit and r/nowork and complain about your genetics causing you to stuff your face all day and pretend to be a victim

Yes surely no judge would impose restrictions on internet or telephone if you commit a crime with a computer or phone.

Please fuck off. Go back to Reddit and r/nowork and complain about your genetics causing you to stuff your face all day and pretend to be a victim
Speaking of poor genetics impacting appearance and i.q. …….

I have read a lot of stupid shit on this forum, especially coming from you.

You have the emotional intelligence of someone who spent their schooldays in resource classes.

I am utterly amazed that a supposedly grown man can sound like a 10 year old on the playground.

This will be my second ignore. Good riddance!

Oh, by the way, did you ever finish that spaghetti sauce cookbook?