Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

It’s obvious with your weird tortured defense of this scamming vendor. Iduno what to tell you bud…

Also, you keep ignoring the several shitty tests that have been posted and the various people scammed. Again, looks like shilling.

Don’t want to be called a shill? Don’t act like one. Pretty simple.
How are they scammers ?

A few of their tests came back underdosed like every other source at one point in time ?

I tested eveything I bought with changland so I don’t have a problem with them bud.

U haven’t bought anything from them ever and cry a lot over them

I dunno what to tell u bud.. cry some more ?

I think it's safe to say @chrispowders is not a scammer, plenty of folks use Changland gear just fine. Their prices are decent but there are better reshippers/warehousers using the exact same manufacturer that do infinitely more testing, better customer service and many times better pricing. JY, SRY, etc. qsc often has better HGH at cheaper prices, BST has better quality raws for cheaper, etc.

How are they scammers ?

A few of their tests came back underdosed like every other source at one point in time ?

I tested eveything I bought with changland so I don’t have a problem with them bud.

U haven’t bought anything from them ever and cry a lot over them

I dunno what to tell u bud.. cry some more ?
Then help Meso guys out and post the test results. Either way you help your favorite source and the community.

Btw, you’re new here so you probably don’t know how it works but we don’t cater to steroid drug dealers, as customers, you demand them to provide proof that their products are not harmful it’s win win for both sides, they get money while we get good gear.