Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

It’s obvious with your weird tortured defense of this scamming vendor. Iduno what to tell you bud…

Also, you keep ignoring the several shitty tests that have been posted and the various people scammed. Again, looks like shilling.

Don’t want to be called a shill? Don’t act like one. Pretty simple.
How are they scammers ?

A few of their tests came back underdosed like every other source at one point in time ?

I tested eveything I bought with changland so I don’t have a problem with them bud.

U haven’t bought anything from them ever and cry a lot over them

I dunno what to tell u bud.. cry some more ?

I think it's safe to say @chrispowders is not a scammer, plenty of folks use Changland gear just fine. Their prices are decent but there are better reshippers/warehousers using the exact same manufacturer that do infinitely more testing, better customer service and many times better pricing. JY, SRY, etc. qsc often has better HGH at cheaper prices, BST has better quality raws for cheaper, etc.

How are they scammers ?

A few of their tests came back underdosed like every other source at one point in time ?

I tested eveything I bought with changland so I don’t have a problem with them bud.

U haven’t bought anything from them ever and cry a lot over them

I dunno what to tell u bud.. cry some more ?
Then help Meso guys out and post the test results. Either way you help your favorite source and the community.

Btw, you’re new here so you probably don’t know how it works but we don’t cater to steroid drug dealers, as customers, you demand them to provide proof that their products are not harmful it’s win win for both sides, they get money while we get good gear.

So, when are these guys going to be removed here? They’re getting advertising from all the traffic on the thread. Maybe, we should just spam dick pics and alien floaters on their gear to encourage newbies not to buy their untested products.
Brother.

Are you :

1. a source urself but using your Declan account to appear as a member ?
  2. An employee of the meso underground ?

If both of these questions have no as the answer, which I assume is the case, then I need to ask you , why do you give a fuck about which sources do or don’t get “advertising”. You are acting like you are missing out on profit with changland getting free advertisement for not testing as much as other sources spending money on testing

ain’t really trying to argue with you. It’s just that if u are a consumer why would you think of that in the first place.

Maybe that is what you and unclebuns are trying to get at ?

If a source is on meso and they don’t use janoshik as much as other sources then they shouldn’t get as much sales as the sources who use janoshik? But then that would make it seem like janoshik and meso are the same business/entity/person?

Because Sources doing their own testing don’t really mean much at all as we have seen plenty of times , correct ?

Its more or less, okay they paid for janoshik testing they are gtg, but what they sent in to janoshik and what they are actually selling is two totally different things.

Thats where member testing comes into play and is what holds sources accountable.

Except for when you have members like bigbowloftren who send it sugar pills and blame it as 0mg on a source they don’t like, that’s where member testing is not good.

Like I said the other day. Unless meso changes the rules to sources needing to spend a certain amount on testing in a certain time frame , then u guys are crying and getting urself worked up over stuff that shouldn’t really affect u, if ur just a member that is …

and please, don’t give me the harm reduction speech.

How is it considered harm reduction when a source sends in their own cherry picked sample and half the time has it written on the test what it is lol.

I ain’t know about you guys , but when you got members making up rumors about a source about sterility, sending in sugar pills and blaming it on a source, all cause they followed the directions , but didn’t follow the directions as much as other sources per se, that’s when u take a step back, and realize this place is a motherfucking dictatorship !

Brother.

Are you :

If both of these questions have no as the answer, which I assume is the case, then I need to ask you , why do you give a fuck about which sources do or don’t get “advertising”. You are acting like you are missing out on profit with changland getting free advertisement for not testing as much as other sources spending money on testing

ain’t really trying to argue with you. It’s just that if u are a consumer why would you think of that in the first place.

If a source is on meso and they don’t use janoshik as much as other sources then they shouldn’t get as much sales as the sources who use janoshik? But then that would make it seem like janoshik and meso are the same business/entity/person?

Because Sources doing their own testing don’t really mean much at all as we have seen plenty of times , correct ?

Its more or less, okay they paid for janoshik testing they are gtg, but what they sent in to janoshik and what they are actually selling is two totally different things.

Thats where member testing comes into play and is what holds sources accountable.

Except for when you have members like bigbowloftren who send it sugar pills and blame it as 0mg on a source they don’t like, that’s where member testing is not good.

Like I said the other day. Unless meso changes the rules to sources needing to spend a certain amount on testing in a certain time frame , then u guys are crying and getting urself worked up over stuff that shouldn’t really affect u, if ur just a member that is …

How is it considered harm reduction when a source sends in their own cherry picked sample and half the time has it written on the test what it is lol.

I ain’t know about you guys , but when you got members making up rumors about a source about sterility, sending in sugar pills and blaming it on a source, all cause they followed the directions , but didn’t follow the directions as much as other sources per se, that’s when u take a step back, and realize this place is a motherfucking dictatorship !

and why are you "di*k riding" this source so hard? Seriously its extreme how you "defend the honor" of this source,,,,,,, lol STFU!

Brother.

Are you :

I don’t know if you’re serious but this is the dumbest thing I read for a while. Stop sucking this sources dick it’s not worth it.

Btw, good luck shilling or maybe you’re Chris yourself, using this as your shill account.

I think it's safe to say @chrispowders is not a scammer, plenty of folks use Changland gear just fine. Their prices are decent but there are better reshippers/warehousers using the exact same manufacturer that do infinitely more testing, better customer service and many times better pricing. JY, SRY, etc. qsc often has better HGH at cheaper prices, BST has better quality raws for cheaper, etc.
And they cater to the customers by producing recent lab tests, this vendor just wants to make money but doesn’t want to pay for testing at all. Typical cheap ass.

Brother.

Are you :

Look how butthurt this pathetic little shill is. You must really love gobbling Chris’s dick to write a cute little essay about it.

Brother.

Are you :

LOL. If this place is so terrible then leave. Do us all a favor and go away. All of your arguments here are incredibly flawed. The anavar test is not the only poor test that I've seen from this source and he refuses to acknowledge them. This is not about Jano having business ties to messo. He is simply the best testing available. I would love to have other Labs as choices but no other testing provider out there comes close to his accuracy and the range of things he can test at this point.

I see that you still refuse to look through the reading that I offered you. I will post it again because all of your complaints and criticisms are easily refuted and explained within these quotrs. Please take the time to learn the mission of this forum and the actual rules because you are misstating and misrepresenting what this forum is and promotes repeatedly.

Millard very plainly lays out the goal and mission of this forum. I've made it so easy for you. All you have to do is read the quotes and if you click on the username of the quote it will take you to the thread so you can get even more context on the topic. The fact that you are discouraging members from criticizing a source and demanding testing literally goes against one of the main missions of the entire forum.

The new guidance applies to new vendors. Obviously, many have already posted in the Steroid Underground subforum (and many other subforums) and have effectively been "grandfathered in".

However, I think we should expect (and pressure) everyone to provide lab testing for products given the relative ease and affordability of doing so thanks to services from @janoshik, @LAB4TOX, ChemTox, etc.

If compliance with these demands doesn't happen within a short period of time, the possibility is high that further restrictions will be implemented retroactively without notice.

Every subforum is accessible.

You shouldn't really give a fuck what sources think about it. This isn't for them. It's for everyone else (who is not a source).

There was nothing "harsh" about your post. My comment was merely a reaction to the idea that we should seek out source's input on how to keep them in check.

I know there is a lot of pandering to sources going on at several forums. MESO isn't the place for that. I want everyone to know that no one should be on their knees to placate sources on this forum. Allegiance to sources over the community is strongly discouraged. The driving imperative on this forum is to hold sources accountable.

I think power has definitely shifted towards the end-users with the availability of affordable lab testing and sites like MESO to hold sources accountable for what's being sold. This approach has done a lot towards minimizing the harm of androgen black markets.

You do know that the whole point of the Steroid Underground subforum is to hold sources accountable, don't you?

That means asking/encouraging/pressuring/badgering/demanding that UGLs are fully accountable for their products and services.

This is done with harm reduction in mind because consumers, even those using black market androgens, deserve to know exactly what they are injecting into their body.

The increasing amount of analytical lab testing is one of the biggest achievements in the AAS harm reduction space. It's still not enough. UGLs can do better.

Expecting and demanding that UGLs do more testing should be the default mode for members here.

Contrary to the prevailing sentiment in a few source threads, this forum does NOT exist so members can bow down, kiss the ring, and promote/defend the sources (from "a business owners (sic) perspective") against customer criticisms of their products/services.

We could do better with more members "badgering" sources/UGLs to remain accountable with things like increased lab testing.

And fewer members posting their obsequious, sycophantic bullshit.

I strongly encourage Members to hold all sources accountable. The best way to do that is to request, pressure, and demand (repeatedly and aggressively) that they conduct more lab testing on their products in the name of harm reduction.

I see absolutely no reason that anyone should discourage or otherwise prevent a Member from doing this under any circumstance. Anyone who defends sources against such requests is thwarting the community harm reduction efforts.

If there are any reasons, valid or not, that the source should not perform such analytical testing, the onus should be fully on the source to explain those reasons.

Sources should directly address the issue of refusing to perform lab tests (whether it's specific testing or frequency).

It is NOT the job of source sympathizers, sycophants, dickriders, etc. to defend the sources, represent the sources, or absolve the sources of any responsibility for not testing their products. Anyone who does this undermines the goals of a forum that prides itself on harm reduction.

Sources who extensively test their products provide a valuable harm reduction service. It's not nearly as valuable as independent member testing but does help hold them accountable.

But make no mistake, sources who lab test their products are doing so due to marketing pressures - it has become a cost of doing business required in the community. It is not an act of altruism but self-serving and profit-oriented.

We should appreciate members who contribute to lab testing at every level. But let's don't make it a moral issue or use it disparage or discredit those who are not in a position to spend money on testing.

Ummm. Why?

That's the entire point of the Steroid Underground subforum - holding sources accountable for level of source / quality of product and pressuring them to do better.

I don't expect sources to like it. In fact, they probably hate it.

Members should love it. And Members should continue to do it.

MESO does not ban anyone for negative feedback on sources at all.

Holding sources fully accountable for every aspect of their product and service is strongly encouraged. This can't be overstated. It should be an automatic response for anyone interested in harm reduction and consumer protection.

However, there are other behaviors that are always completely unacceptable and you have been and will continue to be banned for them.

This is a harm reduction forum.

Wishing harm / injury / death on other members is not allowed.
Nor is talking about physically assaulting other members.

Keep in mind that essentially everyone is allowed to participate as a vendor.

The lab test report requirement represents the absolute minimum to post in the Underground. Nothing more. Nothing less.

It does NOT represent an attempt, in any way whatsoever, to satisfy a requirement for approval, endorsement, validation, vetting, accountability, or trustworthiness of brand's product/services.

A few random lab test reports here and there are not enough. Community members should demand more. (Quantitative/qualitative/microbial testing of every batch of every product offered is a start...)

I hope this goes without saying. But in case it doesn't, it's now been explicitly stated above.

LOL. If this place is so terrible then leave. Do us all a favor and go away. All of your arguments here are incredibly flawed. The anavar test is not the only poor test that I've seen from this source and he refuses to acknowledge them. This is not about Jano having business ties to messo. He is simply the best testing available. I would love to have other Labs as choices but no other testing provider out there comes close to his accuracy and the range of things he can test at this point.

I see that you still refuse to look through the reading that I offered you. I will post it again because all of your complaints and criticisms are easily refuted and explained within these quotrs. Please take the time to learn the mission of this forum and the actual rules because you are misstating and misrepresenting what this forum is and promotes repeatedly.

Millard very plainly lays out the goal and mission of this forum. I've made it so easy for you. All you have to do is read the quotes and if you click on the username of the quote it will take you to the thread so you can get even more context on the topic. The fact that you are discouraging members from criticizing a source and demanding testing literally goes against one of the main missions of the entire forum.
I don’t think he has the reading comprehension and ability to grasp the basic concept of keeping a vendor accountable or he has connections to Changland. @carbon adams how much kickback are you getting?

I don’t think he has the reading comprehension and ability to grasp the basic concept of keeping a vendor accountable or he has connections to Changland. @carbon adams how much kickback are you getting?
I'm sure you've seen before that sometimes there is just some random member with no connection to a source that becomes religiously dedicated to a source defending it to the death no matter what. I don't understand that mentality or behavior but those weirdos do come and go.

Maybe this guy is connected Changeland, IDK. Doesn't really matter because whether he's connected or not the behavior is the same and there's no place for it here.

Enough stock in US warehouses, with new test report.

Please ask for the test report via email. Thanks

View: https://pastebin.com/7PjNM1xf

Where's the test report? The only reason you wouldn't publicly post it is because you're hiding something. I'm guessing it's another one of your Chinese HPLC tests that mean nothing to us.

I've seen 3rd party Jano tests for some of your products in another community. Some of the tests are good, some of them are not good. What are you afraid of? What do you feel you need to hide?

Probably doesn't have a legit one to post ,
He used to try to post his own Chinese hplc test but we gave him so much crap about it. He stopped. Those tests have been shown to be not reliable many many times. I'm sure Chinese vendors use those for their own purposes, but they are not useful to us consumers. They are incredibly easy to alter and manipulate because we don't know where they're coming from. We also have no idea how good the lab is. Too many variables.

Where's the test report? The only reason you wouldn't publicly post it is because you're hiding something. I'm guessing it's another one of your Chinese HPLC tests that mean nothing to us.

I've seen 3rd party Jano tests for some of your products in another community. Some of the tests are good, some of them are not good. What are you afraid of? What do you feel you need to hide?

Exactly, no vendor here have tested good on all their products, qsc had to pull out some products that have been tainted and so did Sigma who’s oils tested way underdosed or variance have been too far apart.

What the community needs to see is transparency, so we can adjust on our dosage as response to the test so we don’t put ourselves in danger.

We had come so far in regards to safety that we should never tolerate this blatant attitude of disregard to the most basic prerequisite in being a steroid vendor.