Changland Technology Co., Ltd. (International, US domestic)

It’s obvious with your weird tortured defense of this scamming vendor. Iduno what to tell you bud…

Also, you keep ignoring the several shitty tests that have been posted and the various people scammed. Again, looks like shilling.

Don’t want to be called a shill? Don’t act like one. Pretty simple.
How are they scammers ?

A few of their tests came back underdosed like every other source at one point in time ?

I tested eveything I bought with changland so I don’t have a problem with them bud.

U haven’t bought anything from them ever and cry a lot over them

I dunno what to tell u bud.. cry some more ?

I think it's safe to say @chrispowders is not a scammer, plenty of folks use Changland gear just fine. Their prices are decent but there are better reshippers/warehousers using the exact same manufacturer that do infinitely more testing, better customer service and many times better pricing. JY, SRY, etc. qsc often has better HGH at cheaper prices, BST has better quality raws for cheaper, etc.

How are they scammers ?

A few of their tests came back underdosed like every other source at one point in time ?

I tested eveything I bought with changland so I don’t have a problem with them bud.

U haven’t bought anything from them ever and cry a lot over them

I dunno what to tell u bud.. cry some more ?
Then help Meso guys out and post the test results. Either way you help your favorite source and the community.

Btw, you’re new here so you probably don’t know how it works but we don’t cater to steroid drug dealers, as customers, you demand them to provide proof that their products are not harmful it’s win win for both sides, they get money while we get good gear.

So, when are these guys going to be removed here? They’re getting advertising from all the traffic on the thread. Maybe, we should just spam dick pics and alien floaters on their gear to encourage newbies not to buy their untested products.
Brother.

Are you :

1. a source urself but using your Declan account to appear as a member ?
  2. An employee of the meso underground ?

If both of these questions have no as the answer, which I assume is the case, then I need to ask you , why do you give a fuck about which sources do or don’t get “advertising”. You are acting like you are missing out on profit with changland getting free advertisement for not testing as much as other sources spending money on testing

ain’t really trying to argue with you. It’s just that if u are a consumer why would you think of that in the first place.

Maybe that is what you and unclebuns are trying to get at ?

If a source is on meso and they don’t use janoshik as much as other sources then they shouldn’t get as much sales as the sources who use janoshik? But then that would make it seem like janoshik and meso are the same business/entity/person?

Because Sources doing their own testing don’t really mean much at all as we have seen plenty of times , correct ?

Its more or less, okay they paid for janoshik testing they are gtg, but what they sent in to janoshik and what they are actually selling is two totally different things.

Thats where member testing comes into play and is what holds sources accountable.

Except for when you have members like bigbowloftren who send it sugar pills and blame it as 0mg on a source they don’t like, that’s where member testing is not good.

Like I said the other day. Unless meso changes the rules to sources needing to spend a certain amount on testing in a certain time frame , then u guys are crying and getting urself worked up over stuff that shouldn’t really affect u, if ur just a member that is …

and please, don’t give me the harm reduction speech.

How is it considered harm reduction when a source sends in their own cherry picked sample and half the time has it written on the test what it is lol.

I ain’t know about you guys , but when you got members making up rumors about a source about sterility, sending in sugar pills and blaming it on a source, all cause they followed the directions , but didn’t follow the directions as much as other sources per se, that’s when u take a step back, and realize this place is a motherfucking dictatorship !

Brother.

Are you :

If both of these questions have no as the answer, which I assume is the case, then I need to ask you , why do you give a fuck about which sources do or don’t get “advertising”. You are acting like you are missing out on profit with changland getting free advertisement for not testing as much as other sources spending money on testing

ain’t really trying to argue with you. It’s just that if u are a consumer why would you think of that in the first place.

If a source is on meso and they don’t use janoshik as much as other sources then they shouldn’t get as much sales as the sources who use janoshik? But then that would make it seem like janoshik and meso are the same business/entity/person?

Because Sources doing their own testing don’t really mean much at all as we have seen plenty of times , correct ?

Its more or less, okay they paid for janoshik testing they are gtg, but what they sent in to janoshik and what they are actually selling is two totally different things.

Thats where member testing comes into play and is what holds sources accountable.

Except for when you have members like bigbowloftren who send it sugar pills and blame it as 0mg on a source they don’t like, that’s where member testing is not good.

Like I said the other day. Unless meso changes the rules to sources needing to spend a certain amount on testing in a certain time frame , then u guys are crying and getting urself worked up over stuff that shouldn’t really affect u, if ur just a member that is …

How is it considered harm reduction when a source sends in their own cherry picked sample and half the time has it written on the test what it is lol.

I ain’t know about you guys , but when you got members making up rumors about a source about sterility, sending in sugar pills and blaming it on a source, all cause they followed the directions , but didn’t follow the directions as much as other sources per se, that’s when u take a step back, and realize this place is a motherfucking dictatorship !

and why are you "di*k riding" this source so hard? Seriously its extreme how you "defend the honor" of this source,,,,,,, lol STFU!

Brother.

Are you :

I don’t know if you’re serious but this is the dumbest thing I read for a while. Stop sucking this sources dick it’s not worth it.

Btw, good luck shilling or maybe you’re Chris yourself, using this as your shill account.

I think it's safe to say @chrispowders is not a scammer, plenty of folks use Changland gear just fine. Their prices are decent but there are better reshippers/warehousers using the exact same manufacturer that do infinitely more testing, better customer service and many times better pricing. JY, SRY, etc. qsc often has better HGH at cheaper prices, BST has better quality raws for cheaper, etc.
And they cater to the customers by producing recent lab tests, this vendor just wants to make money but doesn’t want to pay for testing at all. Typical cheap ass.

Brother.

Are you :

Look how butthurt this pathetic little shill is. You must really love gobbling Chris’s dick to write a cute little essay about it.