Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

Results came back as all good with no cuts or adulterants.

Highly recommend this source. Very good and responsive communication. Took only 4 days after payment to ship out and only took 4 days to arrive.

Quality packaging was used. Very thick plastic bags that was labled in a way you would know what is in it but not totally obvious (no numbers were used).

Results came back as all good with no cuts or adulterants.

Highly recommend this source. Very good and responsive communication. Took only 4 days after payment to ship out and only took 4 days to arrive.

Quality packaging was used. Very thick plastic bags that was labled in a way you would know what is in it but not totally obvious (no numbers were used).
Post results please.

Sadly just underdosed, purity was pretty good (>99%), but highly underdosed (came 1mg and I asked for 4mg). AOD9604 is the worst peptide to work with it.
Yeah, that stuff is a pain in the ass, always cloudy or gelling up damn near every time.

I've used AOD9604 from a few different sources (not this one) and never experienced the infamous gelling phenomenon.

I got the gelling from a few vendors, such a XCY peptides (it forms crystalls too), but most of them are underdosed with a shitload of fillers to look like overdosed