Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

Come back CXC! Daddy loved your strong tirzepatide! Somebody get him drunk on raws and talk some biz!

They're still around, but raws only for steroids and high MOQ for vials if not in stock. Shoot them an e-mail (but it's Chinese New Year tomorrow, so it might take a while to get a response). On their Primo/NPP/Tren E right now. Going to have to find another source...still probably have enough gear to get me through the year if I switch it up. Need more Primo and NPP though.

They're still around, but raws only for steroids and high MOQ for vials if not in stock. Shoot them an e-mail (but it's Chinese New Year tomorrow, so it might take a while to get a response). On their Primo/NPP/Tren E right now. Going to have to find another source...still probably have enough gear to get me through the year if I switch it up. Need more Primo and NPP though.
You still in HK man? Or did you pull out.

Ya, still on the ML. Been a real pain to get anything finished goods wise now lol. I might have to give up the game soon and hoard what I have left for TRT+

Ya, still on the ML. Been a real pain to get anything finished goods wise now lol. I might have to give up the game soon and hoard what I have left for TRT+
Yeah nobody seems willing to ship domestically now. Glad HK is still considered export!

Just raws and peptides now. I asked. They are never gonna do finished oils or pills again. I still have full bottles of Anadrol/Dianabol/Stanozolol from them, but I'm almost out of their oils :( I'm on their tren e/npp/primobolan right now

Yeah nobody seems willing to ship domestically now. Glad HK is still considered export!
Can still get "import" Pharma gear in mainland China. You just have to look for Sarms on Taobao. Contact a random one and add them on WeChat. Got good RenJian HCG from one. Asked for a quote on Test prices, something around 230 RMB for a vial of 250mg/ml, and around 280-400 for 300mg/ml, depending on the brand. Not too expensive.

I still found one really questionable Chinese source who is still willing to ship out... but told me which carrier oil they use is a company secret. Great when you're allergic to some. Wondering if I should try their HCG... which should all come from the same Chinese place anyhow. And it's one of the things I clearly notice when it's fake.

Can still get "import" Pharma gear in mainland China. You just have to look for Sarms on Taobao. Contact a random one and add them on WeChat. Got good RenJian HCG from one. Asked for a quote on Test prices, something around 230 RMB for a vial of 250mg/ml, and around 280-400 for 300mg/ml, depending on the brand. Not too expensive.

I still found one really questionable Chinese source who is still willing to ship out... but told me which carrier oil they use is a company secret. Great when you're allergic to some. Wondering if I should try their HCG... which should all come from the same Chinese place anyhow. And it's one of the things I clearly notice when it's fake.
I get charged $60 for shipping to HK when it costs like $5-6. Annoying but no choice. Glad I can still get gear anyway. Tried out a source that is banned here. Local bank transfer so very convenient payment method. Couldn't get NPP from them so trying Deca out instead...