Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

1,000 vial MOQ... lol
Let us know when we can order kits of 10 vials.
Yeah, I understand that's a bit much for the average user! With the current state of legal affairs around pharmaceuticals in China, everyone is scared to produce finished products. Hopefully things calm down soon.

Yeah, I understand that's a bit much for the average user! With the current state of legal affairs around pharmaceuticals in China, everyone is scared to produce finished products. Hopefully things calm down soon.
Indeed, those of us on the mainland are running dry right now. Not even TRT is viable...

1,000 vial MOQ... lol
Let us know when we can order kits of 10 vials.
Even 100 were fine for most, let's say Ipamorelin for 2,50€ a vial makes it 250€ for 100 vials, that sounds reasonable as minimum order quantity but 1000 vials? I dont even know how good that stuff is, there is no lab test for anything.

I appreciate how you are finally putting in some work into your business.

@Xuanming Biochem do you guys still sell peptide, orals and finished oil ? If yes price list update please.
No finished peptides at retail level right now, and no orals or finished oils until next month when they will start coming back into stock. I'd suggest stocking up: China is clamping down on finished pharmaceuticals that aren't supplied through legal channels.