Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

Is igf1-Des 1mg availible?

Please Test Some peptides like HGH , igf1 etc. And raws.
You Promise but you do nothing .
you could have won many customers. the competition never sleeps and does their homework. I'm just waiting for tests, then I would have ordered long ago

Has anyone actually tried their Raws?

I want to start homebrewing and thinking of maybe chosing them, as it looks like purplepanda got banned and Qingdao Sigma got some mixed reviews, or maybe someone can recommend another source i didnt think of?

Has anyone actually tried their Raws?

I want to start homebrewing and thinking of maybe chosing them, as it looks like purplepanda got banned and Qingdao Sigma got some mixed reviews, or maybe someone can recommend another source i didnt think of?
Anyone recommending a source to you is likely to get torn a new arsehole, as it’s not how we do things here.

That said, to help you research further yourself, there are other raws sources who have threads here you can look for. In no particular order:

WTS Bulk
GodBullRaw
Buck Anabolics
CNRaw
Dragon Ordnance

That’s off the top of my head, so I’ve quite possibly missed someone. Try working your way back through the pages for a while mate.

Anyone recommending a source to you is likely to get torn a new arsehole, as it’s not how we do things here.

That said, to help you research further yourself, there are other raws sources who have threads here you can look for. In no particular order:

WTS Bulk
GodBullRaw
Buck Anabolics
CNRaw
Dragon Ordnance

That’s off the top of my head, so I’ve quite possibly missed someone. Try working your way back through the pages for a while mate.
Good stuff.

For those who don't know, Buck is usa domestic.

WTS Bulk
GodBullRaw
Buck Anabolics
CNRaw
Dragon Ordnance

Yeah i understand my Question was a abit "silly", your provided list spoonfed me enough already, so thank you :)

Yeah i understand my Question was a abit "silly", your provided list spoonfed me enough already, so thank you :)
No worries mate. Just try & get in the habit of scrolling back a few pages, getting to grips with the search options etc.

What is test policy with this source? Ordered beginning of feb and received Thursday. Super quick. But with lack of testing I'm going to send tirzepatide in and will post results.

WTS Bulk
GodBullRaw
Buck Anabolics
CNRaw
Dragon Ordnance

wonder if every chinaman has disappeared, because i basically wrote them all on friday and no response from a single one lol

Maybe hasn’t been here for some reason, but my order shipped the other day so there hopefully isn’t anything too awful happening.

Hey guys! Sorry been busy. I work for a startup and things are heating up atm. I'll get back to you guys in DM and I'll remind the sales team about the importance of testing and what it would do for sales. Please do contact the sales team directly for the fastest response:

xuanmingchem@protonmail.com

Here's an updated price list!

Attachments

• IMG-20230301-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230301-WA0000.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Its my understanding that their peptide operation was shut down by the government and they are currently in the process of relocating it outside of the PRC.