Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

Hi,

For anything not on the list, please e-mail the sales team directly.

You REALLY need to get a public raws list sorted & posted in this thread & keep it regularly updated. IMO the forum needs a competitor to you-know-who for raws, because monopolies are bad news for consumers.

Your current prices for finished products aren’t competitive, but I’m really hoping you can be more competitive with raws.

Your call though, obviously!

Excuse the typos (stock spelt wrong). Some missing e's too

Is that really up to date regarding what's in stock/not in stock?

Mailed you and it turns out that list is rather outdated unsurprisingly, as there was no way you had some of those raws yesterday or even weeks ago.
I doubt that he ever updates that raw list, because he sent me the exact same list in september 2022 via email, even the typos are the same. I wish he was a good alternative source but it seems like hes spending no time at all into his business.

Racist, ethnic, homophobic slurs prohibited.

Fuck Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company dick Ling Wing cat eating shit ….​

you've been saying for a year that you're publishing tests by janoshik. and so far not a single test! now you are asked about products and you say write to the sales team.. what is your job here? licking balls

I doubt that he ever updates that raw list, because he sent me the exact same list in september 2022 via email, even the typos are the same. I wish he was a good alternative source but it seems like hes spending no time at all into his business.
After discussion, the list is old, but most products are now in stock, so the list is mostly up to date (including pricing). Oxandrolone will be back in stock next month and Primobolan will be back in stock in May.

Last edited:
After discussion, the list is old, but most products are now in stock, so the list is mostly up to date (including pricing). Oxandrolone will be back in stock next month and Primobolan will be back in stock in May.
Dude, its totally not clear what you have in stock and what not.

Just for clarification - I tried to order some peptides like Ipamorelin, Mod Grf 1-29. This was his response:

IMG_20230320_131634.jpg

I will skip this source from now on, I feel like he doesn't want to have any business here.

They're in the process of making new lists. I let them know and they were already on it!

This is a new wholesale list. 1000 vials minimum order.

Attachments

• IMG-20230322-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20230322-WA0004.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 220