Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

I've changed my e-mail address on my company rep account but it won't let me post here. I've contacted the mods.

Sadly finished steroids were seized before CNY. It will take a little while to restock (two months). Here are some current price lists.

Attachments

• IMG-20230205-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20230205-WA0000.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG-20221105-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20221105-WA0006.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 271
xuanmingchem@protonmail.com is the address we use now. I believe you've emailed the sales team there before!
I actually hit them up at the old account my last go around by mistake. It was actually right around the time the changeover was being done. Still all good though.

Sadly finished steroids were seized before CNY. It will take a little while to restock (two months). Here are some current price lists.
Finished goods were seized intra-PRC?

Have to recommend to them to throw some BAC water on their list given how hard it is to get now lol.

I don't need finished oils, only capsules for dnp.
Specifically, finished DNP in capsules. Not empty capsule to put the DNP in yourself.
Agreed, its a huge pain in the ass & would be pretty sweet if they brought back their finished DNP.

We'll have some new Janoshik results up after Chinese New Year!

Is this happening soon?

Your prices & customer service feedback is good, but you guys just aren’t proactive enough. Given the various problems members have had with your main competitor here, I think there would be plenty of guys who would happily give you a try - but you need to be proactive, eg posting Jano / Lab4Tox testing results for starters.

I just want to see more competition & less of the almost-a-monopoly that “you know who” has on low volume raws in particular. How about pricing for amounts for less than 100g?

Is this happening soon?

Your prices & customer service feedback is good, but you guys just aren’t proactive enough. Given the various problems members have had with your main competitor here, I think there would be plenty of guys who would happily give you a try - but you need to be proactive, eg posting Jano / Lab4Tox testing results for starters.

I just want to see more competition & less of the almost-a-monopoly that “you know who” has on low volume raws in particular. How about pricing for amounts for less than 100g?
They could definitely increase their market share with very little effort but IDK why they seem to have this disconnect... If they don't see the opportunity, they are just blind to it.

They could definitely increase their market share with very little effort but IDK why they seem to have this disconnect... If they don't see the opportunity, they are just blind to it.
Go direct. I asked one of the listed contacts direct (Jason), not sure if I'm allowed to speak on that here. But he's aware of the rep here, and he's very quick to respond. But he has nothing to do with the board.

would be interested in that testing!! esp for the peptides. thanks!

id suggest some non Janoshik testing aswell. and I think would pay off 1000X fold.