Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

you should not get a chance here unless you test some of your products , for example hgh and some raw materials .

and sorry, stupid people who buy here, while the seller doesn't even bother to have his products tested

you should not get a chance here unless you test some of your products , for example hgh and some raw materials .

and sorry, stupid people who buy here, while the seller doesn't even bother to have his products tested
Janoshik test results early on in the thread, along with our testing policy.

Did you look at post 3? Lots of Janoshik test results there. I'll see if we have any newer ones.
the tests are old . you were not the client. when I read genitropin in the HGH test, it shows that the test is not from you.

to appear reputable, you have to have the raw materials and peptides tested. then you will have many more customers.

are you too stingy?

the tests are old . you were not the client. when I read genitropin in the HGH test, it shows that the test is not from you.

to appear reputable, you have to have the raw materials and peptides tested. then you will have many more customers.

are you too stingy?
Waiting to see if we can have this done. Thanks for the suggestion!

As previously stated in the thread, our Janoshik tests do not have our name on them for security purposes. We operate in layers for security and need to stay under the radar. China is clamping down on the black market for pharmaceuticals. Selling HGH in particular is massively risky atm and there have been some huge busts.