Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

Anyone try Xuanming HGH that can speak to its quality? Looking to order for a while now and only thing stopping me from buying is lack of review.
I have tried their GH and I can confirm it’s g2g haven’t done any blood test or HPLC but I can tell from the side effects and results

The sales team say the purity figure isn't what's important and to look at the IU content of the vial instead as the important figure.
Thanks , but this Test is More then one year old . Its from Last year July .
a current test would be good. Maybe is possible That you or some Customer of you Test your current batch of hgh

Yes , hgh Test Contains Dimer .. thats shit and 92% purity is also Not high .
Maybe new batch is better.
@Xuanming Biochem invest a Little bitte and Test your products . I swear you get More customers if Tests are Good

I'll see if I can get a new test done. We've had customers test our HGH through Janoshik, but we don't have those results to share.
If that's the case, why haven't they publicly shared on here? Don't you offer some incentive for them to especially considering you're using a year old lab result?

Package arrived today. 17 days for shipping to US. Everything was very well packed and accounted for. I thought my tren E powder would be more of a yellowish orange color, don't know if that really matters. Everything I have ever tested from this source has came back legit so I'm not concerned. Will be testing it though when I make my first batch. Great experience all around.