Changzhou Xuanming Chemical Company

Happy New Year everyone! Strength and size coming back gradually. Just using testosterone and Proviron since I'm regaining muscle I already had. Can't wait to blast again

Let me chime in and say: I ordered a few peptides from the source and they definitely got the job done. Selank effect is noticeable, also PT-141 is pretty strong, do not exceed a normal dose because it gave me annoying cramps and bellyache.

Your Tirzepatide is low dose @ 2mg a vial. The pharma brand suggest starting at 2.5mg then titrating every 2.5mg. Any chance you will go to 5mg and 10mg?

Responding from my personal account; the email domain my other account was registered under is no longer around. China just got back to work a few days ago! Everything is back up and running. Happy Lunar New Year to everyone!

Responding from my personal account; the email domain my other account was registered under is no longer around. China just got back to work a few days ago! Everything is back up and running. Happy Lunar New Year to everyone!
Curious if the current contact window (email) has changed or still the old one?

What's the timeline after ordering before package has been mailed and tracking # issued?
Depends what you order! If it has to be bottled/vialed up just for you it can take a while. But most orders get to their destination in under two weeks from ordering.