China begins chemical seller crackdown

I'm pointing out the same way China responded to pressure from the US over other controlled drug precursors, there's absolutely no reason to believe the same thing couldn't occur with steroid raws. That's a fact. Whether they do or not is yet to be determined, but it certainly could.

And there's no benefit to following your baseless belief that steroids, a controlled drug, are immune from being cracked down on.

The intelligent thing to do is be aware it's possible, prepare by having a buffer supply just in case, and be happy if it never happens, vs getting caught with your pants down if it does.
The United States pressuring China to stop producing steroid powders . That's laughable.
The hormone replacement clinics would get shutdown .
This would effect almost every country in the world. Steroids are not only used by bodybuilders.

I think if the US was so serious we would see olompia/bodybuilding shows shut down because everyone that competes uses steroids and it's very obvious.

Not to mention steroids are what a schedule 3 drug? Not a serious schedule 1 drug

While it's good to follow news like this and always have an emergency stash... I agree... but To keep it100% . To get overly paranoid over this is to much. Very unlikely to happen

I'm pointing out the same way China responded to pressure from the US over other controlled drug precursors, there's absolutely no reason to believe the same thing couldn't occur with steroid raws. That's a fact. Whether they do or not is yet to be determined, but it certainly could.

And there's no benefit to following your baseless belief that steroids, a controlled drug, are immune from being cracked down on.

The intelligent thing to do is be aware it's possible, prepare by having a buffer supply just in case, and be happy if it never happens, vs getting caught with your pants down if it does.
Didn't you say you wouldn't want to cross the line from poss to trafficking? You can have 10 vials...it.last you 3 years. And still 10 vials would be weighed all together and be considered trafficking (i can see the article now....."250dosage unit's of steriods seized in New Mexico drug bust") depending on the cop. So you gotta choose one or the other. Because 10 vials looks bad on a single individual and 10 vials also won't last any meaningful amount of time while you hope the new laws/sanctions/ or whatever is keeping testosterone from entering the USA changes.

I would bet 4/5 people on this site have trafficking amounts in their home right now between gear, bp meds, and AIs, ect

Didn't you say you wouldn't want to cross the line from poss to trafficking? You can have 10 vials...it.last you 3 years. And still 10 vials would be weighed all together and be considered trafficking (i can see the article now....."250dosage unit's of steriods seized in New Mexico drug bust") depending on the cop. So you gotta choose one or the other. Because 10 vials looks bad on a single individual and 10 vials also won't last any meaningful amount of time while you hope the new laws/sanctions/ or whatever is keeping testosterone from entering the USA changes.

I would bet 4/5 people on this site have trafficking amounts in their home right now between gear, bp meds, and AIs, ect
Shhhhhh, we only have prescribed Taro test in our med cabinets. Also, those arimidex and tren is for my cow of a wife.

Under revised federal scheduled drug penalties, Each .5 ML of injectable steroids is 1 "unit".

Under the "Federal Sentencing Commission" Drug Quantity Calculator", up to 999 units, ie 499ml, (49 standard steroid vials) of a Schedule III drug is penalty level 6.

(if they're QSC vials you can possess up to 55)

Penalty level 6 is the lowest penalty level for any drug possession conviction. 1 gram of Cannabis is penalty level 6.

Penalties within "Zone A" can be handled by all sorts of diversion programs, suspended sentences, etc.

While penalty levels are usually lowered by mitigating factors like "admission of guilt", "first time offender", etc, this level is already so low no further reduction is allowed.

For someone without previous convictions (or even up to 3), the penalty range for possession of up to 49 10ml vials of steroids is a small fine to an absolute maximum of 6 months.

IMG_8376.jpeg

I have not been able to find a single federal steroid possession case in the last 10 years that resulted in imprisonment.

Manufacturing and distributing is a different matter, though typically, those penalties are relatively light in comparison to other drugs and almost always result in probation.

It's worth noting for "raws" 25mg is considered a "unit". At 40 units per gram you can do the math and see that'll add up fast, not to mention what having brewing equipment around suggests regarding manufacturing, which brings minimum recommended sentences much higher.

(Federal drug laws generally impose harsher penalties than state laws).

Last edited:
The United States pressuring China to stop producing steroid powders . That's laughable.
This would effect almost every country in the world. Steroids are not only used by bodybuilders.

I think if the US was so serious we would see olompia/bodybuilding shows shut down because everyone that competes uses steroids and it's very obvious.

Not to mention steroids are what a schedule 3 drug? Not a serious schedule 1 drug

While it's good to follow news like this and always have an emergency stash... I agree... but To keep it100% . To get overly paranoid over this is to much. Very unlikely to happen
I remember when they scheduled steroids to class 3 1990.. One of the consequences of that is at the 1990 Mr Olympia was drug tested! I have the magazine from that year. The guys were way off! Everyone was not as sharp and smaller.

But I guess Joe weider realized the main reason steroids became scheduled 3 was the Olympics. The feds were not really interested in a bunch of muscle-bound dudes in little Speedos posing. But when it came to Carl Lewis getting beat by Ben Johnson because of winstrol, the Congress had a hissy fit! One of the big guys behind this steroid act was Mr Joe Biden. It gave athletes a unfair advantage! So a scheduled it which is absolutely moronic!

I remember when they scheduled steroids to class 3 1990.. One of the consequences of that is at the 1990 Mr Olympia was drug tested! I have the magazine from that year. The guys were way off! Everyone was not as sharp and smaller.

But I guess Joe weider realized the main reason steroids became scheduled 3 was the Olympics. The feds were not really interested in a bunch of muscle-bound dudes in little Speedos posing. But when it came to Carl Lewis getting beat by Ben Johnson because of winstrol, the Congress had a hissy fit! One of the big guys behind this steroid act was Mr Joe Biden. It gave athletes a unfair advantage! So a scheduled it which is absolutely moronic!

The penalties for providing steroids to a professional athlete are more severe than selling to a non athlete.

It's also interesting how the following change happened under the radar:

While generally drug penalties have been going down in recent decades, in 2023 the penalties for liquid steroids doubled (1 ml used to be a "unit") and for orals the penalties went up by fifty times! (50 tabs was one "unit", now it's 1 tab=1 unit).

So much for thinking nothing will change regarding the government's view on steroids....

Under revised federal scheduled drug penalties, Each .5 ML of injectable steroids is 1 "unit".

Under the "Federal Sentencing Commission" Drug Quantity Calculator", up to 999 units, ie 499ml, (49 standard steroid vials) of a Schedule III drug is penalty level 6.

(if they're QSC vials you can possess up to 55)

Penalty level 6 is the lowest penalty level for any drug possession conviction. 1 gram of Cannabis is penalty level 6.

Penalties within "Zone A" can be handled by all sorts of diversion programs, suspended sentences, etc.

While penalty levels are usually lowered by mitigating factors like "admission of guilt", "first time offender", etc, this level is already so low no further reduction is allowed.

For someone without previous convictions (or even up to 3), the penalty range for possession of up to 49 10ml vials of steroids is a small fine to an absolute maximum of 6 months.

View attachment 288426

I have not been able to find a single federal steroid possession case in the last 10 years that resulted in imprisonment.

Manufacturing and distributing is a different matter, though typically, those penalties are relatively light in comparison to other drugs and almost always result in probation.

It's worth noting for "raws" 25mg is considered a "unit". At 40 units per gram you can do the math and see that'll add up fast, not to mention what having brewing equipment around suggests regarding manufacturing, which brings minimum recommended sentences much higher.

(Federal drug laws generally impose harsher penalties than state laws).
You're probably 10x more likely to be indicted by state authorities so all that is a moot point

You're probably 10x more likely to be indicted by state authorities so all that is a moot point

It's not moot at all unless you're walking around with gear in your pocket, or in your trunk.

The most likely way posession would come to anyone's attention is a leaking vial in the mail.

But since you mentioned it, which state is sentencing anyone more severely for steroid possession than the feds? Just one example of someone being thrown in jail for possession is fine. I'll even accept "Possession with intent to distribute" for having a large quantity.

The penalties for providing steroids to a professional athlete are more severe than selling to a non athlete.

It's also interesting how the following change happened under the radar:

While generally drug penalties have been going down in recent decades, in 2023 the penalties for liquid steroids doubled (1 ml used to be a "unit") and for orals the penalties went up by fifty times! (50 tabs was one "unit", now it's 1 tab=1 unit).

So much for thinking nothing will change regarding the government's view on steroids....
I believe the steroid guidelines have been the same for the last decade. Where is your source that new guidelines came into effect In 2023?

It's been 0.5 ml oil= 1 unit for the last 10 or 20 years. They originally made it harsher where it used to be 1 unit = 1 10ml vial. Then changed to 1 unit = 0.5 ml about 10 or 20 years ago

This didn't happen in 2023

I think you misunderstand how thing work.. the testosterone from sketchy Chinese lab is NOT the same FDA GMP lab that at least has SOME oversight. guess you have been sold UGL use same raws as pharma lol..

again, there is different between unrelated sales of pharma powder vs regulated channels.

HRT clinics use pharma so why would unregulated chemical manufacturing cause them to shut down? strange conclusion you came up with?

schedule 1 just means no medical use. PLENTY of drugs including FENT and METH cocaine are not schedule 1 either... does not mean they are 'worse'

I think you misunderstand how thing work.. the testosterone from sketchy Chinese lab is NOT the same FDA GMP lab that at least has SOME oversight. guess you have been sold UGL use same raws as pharma lol..

again, there is different between unrelated sales of pharma powder vs regulated channels.

HRT clinics use pharma so why would unregulated chemical manufacturing cause them to shut down? strange conclusion you came up with?

schedule 1 just means no medical use. PLENTY of drugs including FENT and METH cocaine are not schedule 1 either... does not mean they are 'worse'

Do you drink a lot of coffee to be "clear headed" ? ;)

It's not moot at all unless you're walking around with gear in your pocket, or in your trunk.

The most likely way posession would come to anyone's attention is a leaking vial in the mail.

But since you mentioned it, which state is sentencing anyone more severely for steroid possession than the feds? Just one example of someone being thrown in jail for possession is fine. I'll even accept "Possession with intent to distribute" for having a large quantity.
Dude lol. You've made these claims before and like 4 people posted several links of news articles showing you you're wrong. You have a very warped view of reality and you must still be using yahoo to search for shit

Sketchy Chinese lab? Most of these Chinese companies post pictures of their factory and have an address. You think they making raws in their house?

These Chinese companies even provide bank details if you want to pay with bank transfer because they are real companies.

Purple panda posted pic of his worker with white hazmat suite in his factory.

Steroids has no minimum and a 10 year maximum.

The same is not true to other drugs.

stop fear mongering

Sketchy Chinese lab? Most of these Chinese companies post pictures of their factory and have an address. You think they making raws in their house?

These Chinese companies even provide bank details if you want to pay with bank transfer because they are real companies.

Purple panda posted pic of his worker with white hazmat suite in his factory.

Steroids has no minimum and a 10 year maximum.

The same is not true to other drugs.

stop fear mongering
yes sketchy Chinese lab.. a picture of a hazmat and shiny new stainless vat seems pretty impressive I guess lol.. you completely missed the point my son. hazmat suite does not make everything GOOD or use the best synth or purification tech nor does it mean the lab is actually clean.. when Chinese labs are selling in underground fashion this makes them "Sketchy" because they aren't following ANY SOPs.

but again, you missed the point, thinking HRT clinics will go under because UGL won't get there raws? lol thats like saying kids won't get there adderal at ADD clinics because Mexico cracks down on meth/fake street adderal.

guys never forger guy in a hazmat suite = legit AF...BAHAHA

Back