Ciraws/International raws source

Should people ship AAS to their real name and address?

I don’t see anything wrong with what he is suggesting.

Ci has been around a while, he’s not a scammer.

The common thing to do is if it's personal amounts you are better off having it shipped normally to a real name/address probably your own as it's less likely to be flagged using a bunch of fake names etc. Packages absolutely get flagged for fake info such as return addresses etc.

You still have plausible deniability if the package is in your real name, once you have to sign for a package/receive it, then it starts getting iffy.

Now if you are ordering 30kg of raws well....I'd hope you have a proper drop setup to receive something that heaty. But if you're ordering yourself some Test E powder and something else? Yeah I think you just receive it to yourself like 99% of other people do.

Drops are great but setting one up that has no connection to you is quite annoying and then you get into even more grey area or illegal stuff (are you using a fake id to setup this drop?)

Quick! Delete the part about the addresses. Quickly! I'll hit the lights and distract them.

You do realize it's the customers samples that are sent in that matter for results right? The ones you posted doesn't mean anything.
Also you might wanna post a price list out of convenience cause id look at the list but not even enough to email you.
Fake address and name? How are they suppose to get it?

Hmm, I found people here always argue about some wired points. But it's ok. We'll explain it.

A fake address is some address that is not your home and it exists.
As for names, it has to be fake. There is no argument about it.

When it comes to realistic operation.
People use their friends' addresses or just pick up parcels in the post.
That's what I know for now. Coz I'm the sender, not a receiver.

One thing is for sure if you use your true address and true name in this business, you will be put into J soon.

The America labs should be really careful with their address.
Normally, the shipping to the USA is the easiest. But once they seized one, there will be problems. Basically like a mild snake.

From what I saw, the old labs are safe coz they know what to do. Most of unlucky guys are all newbies.

Ok... I think I have underlined it enough. Can we stop arguing about the address problem?

Hmm, I found people here always argue about some wired points. But it's ok. We'll explain it.

One thing is for sure if you use your true address and true name in this business, you will be put into J soon.

This is so ass backwards I've never heard a source say this. Whats the difference between my name and my friend? So I blame him if the cops come sniffing around?

You either have a PROPER drop setup which is a whole different road to go down but obviously the best option that is not under your name but accessible to send packages and monitor.

Or

You order the stuff to you as a regular package and just go with it. Fake names and addresses cause more harm than good you still have plausible deniability with your actual name.

fake names etc should only be used if you have the ability to register a proper drop/receiving mail.

Realistically there's three scenarios:

A) Joe blow wants to order some raws to home brew his own personal collection

Solution: Should just be sending it to himself because even with a seizure its most likely a love letter saying don't order this or come in person if u want to argue and claim it.

B) You are an actual person planning to or are a lab who's ordering kilograms.

Solution: You should have the capabilities to safely receive your order without compromising your operation. That means a drop that is either setup for your with a false identity or has zero connection to your lab/you at all. Any lab worth a damn has this covered already.

or

C) Your a horrible source who just orders kilos to his front door of his family home and you will be in jail eventually.

Why the need for a new thread? Did you screw the pooch in the original? I'd like to hear it from you.
I highly doubt anyone's looking to click your links so why don't you go ahead and post your test results so they can be read.

As stated above your fake name and address is idiotic so you're on the path to burning your new 2020 thread on page 1.

Do better or kick rocks

Yeah. I'm Ci the owner of Ciraws. Now I'm operating the MESO thread by myself.
Crius is new to this business so I thought it would be better for me to stay here and answer questions.

Maybe i'll order it to my neighbors house, then hide in his bushes and wait for the mailman to show up and hope i can get to the mail before he does.

That sounds like the logical thing to do.
Derp.

But, since you say there's no argument about it, i guess i can't order from you, because i'm not going to do stupid shit like use a fake name and address and risk losing my package that you won't resend, even though you suggested the stupid idea.

Maybe i'll order it to my neighbors house, then hide in his bushes and wait for the mailman to show up and hope i can get to the mail before he does.

Derp.

But, since you say there's no argument about it, i guess i can't order from you, because i'm not going to do stupid shit like use a fake name and address and risk losing my package that you won't resend, even though you suggested the stupid idea.

I found live footage of @MisterSuperGod waiting for his package. Busted fucker.

Surely if you use a reshipper then there is no need to worry unless the shipper had been compromised? The package would have already cleared customs in this case and would be the equivalent of domestic shipping.

Derp.

Don't know how people operate it. But you can keep trying to use your house's address.

Surely if you use a reshipper then there is no need to worry unless the shipper had been compromised? The package would have already cleared customs in this case and would be the equivalent of domestic shipping.

Yeah. Using a fake address is like double insurance.

Don't know how people operate it. But you can keep trying to use your house's address.

i have my ways of what i feel is safely receiving packages, but it certainly isn't to a fake address.

What happens when, not if, but when you send a package to someone that goes along with your silly fake address idea and are told by your customer that they couldn't get the package because the mailman wasn't stupid enough to deliver it to an abandoned house or the real homeowner got to it first?

Are you going to tell them tough luck, or are you going to reship it to them because it was your idea to insist upon a fake address?

Yeah. I'm Ci the owner of Ciraws. Now I'm operating the MESO thread by myself.
Crius is new to this business so I thought it would be better for me to stay here and answer questions.

So why not introduce yourself in your old thread?

If you had read up a little, youd have realized we dint like sources creating multiple threads

Argue weird points? Your not the only one with experience or knowledge here and it would be naive of you to think that specially how investigations are started and lead.
Since you don't know much about receiving drugs, as you admitted why dont leave that area for us to worry about. It's clear I've been doing that far longer than you.
Oh and if you think that sending a package to a vacant house with someone else's name isn't a red flag to start an investigation your sadly mistaken. All you need is suspicion. It's the detectives opinion whether he wants to check into it or not and usually these detectives were those thirsty street cops who also work from home and have no life.

Here's an idea. Let your customer make the decision of where and who your goods will be shipped to. i'm not sure why this is even a concern to you or why you're insistent upon your customers using fake information.

Every other source plays it simple. Send money, send name and address of where you want it shipped to and that's that.

Why you're trying to reinvent the wheel is beyond me, and please don't tell us that you care about the customers legal safety, because insulting our intelligence is a horrible business decision.

i and everyone else knows that we risk being "put into J" for the shit that we do. If you were truly concerned about it, you wouldn't be selling your restricted drugs to us in the first place.

Back