Ciraws/International raws source

I remember this is the company that actually had a twitter. I'm tempted to try text them out only as they have a reshipper where I live.

Here's an idea. Let your customer make the decision of where and who your goods will be shipped to. i'm not sure why this is even a concern to you or why you're insistent upon your customers using fake information.

Every other source plays it simple. Send money, send name and address of where you want it shipped to and that's that.

Why you're trying to reinvent the wheel is beyond me, and please don't tell us that you care about the customers legal safety, because insulting our intelligence is a horrible business decision.

i and everyone else knows that we risk being "put into J" for the shit that we do. If you were truly concerned about it, you wouldn't be selling your restricted drugs to us in the first place.

1. We just give some advice and people make their own choice of what address or name to use.
I knew the USA P mark address so mentioned it here to share some info.

2. I care about the legal safety of customers. This is a main reason why people choose us.

3. We all need to make money.

Hi, Guys.
We encourage people to test our products.
If testing costs you * dollars, we will provide you a voucher worth * to spend in our store.

And we have upload videos on Youtube. Testing raws by chemical reaction, Making solutions, sharing information, etc.
Check it out by google Ciraws.

We'd like to thank a great guy from MESO here.
He provided us this brilliant idea of store credits.

Thx bro.

The first one is started by a new worker, Crius. It's bad.
Well this second one is no better all sources who have bad reviews pull this bad thread start a new one as nobody will notice we might be meatheads but we are clever enough to catch on to what sources are up too its done here all the time

We'd like to thank a great guy from MESO here.
He provided us this brilliant idea of store credits.

Thx bro.

You would have figured out this brilliant idea yourself, had you actually read other source threads prior to starting either of yours.

You also would have figured out what members expect in an intro, and if that isn't provided, you'll be heckled and disparaged until you figure it out.

Tempted to try these guys out. Seem to be one of the few places which offer a reshipper in the UK.

Can anyone recommend a tester in the UK or EU?

Tempted to try these guys out. Seem to be one of the few places which offer a reshipper in the UK.

Can anyone recommend a tester in the UK or EU?
https://janoshik.com/tests/6689-AAS_oil_MDK4VEWAQQMP (Janoshik Analytical)
Here's a test reports my British customer gave me. You can also use this lab. It looks good.

The warehouse keeper is poor. So his phone's camera is not so well.....

It's a good habit to not to trust people fully, especially in this business. Keep doubting Ciraws. We'll prove ourselves to be trustworthy.

Good day guys.

I personally wouldnt
As the source has started 2 threads and doesnt supply the Meso requirements.

But I totally understand why you are bro (Reshipper in the UK)

Good luck on the brew
I've been speaking to him privately and he's sent photos of warehouse with scrunched paper, date and username. Seems like a nice enough guy, but then again why wouldn't he be.

Very limited in terms of UK reshipper unfortunately and ordering direct isn't really an option for me.

Hopefully it all goes well.

I will keep updating the thread on what happens.

The warehouse keeper is poor.

So the guy with the keys to your building—and all of your stock—is paid so badly that he qualifies as poor? That’s pretty fucking smart. I have news for you: you think your business belongs to you because you put in all the money to buy the raws, but it doesn’t. It belongs to the guy who has the keys to the building and who can skim kilos every day out of those barrels while you’re on here trying to sell product. I thought you Chinese were good at thinking more than one move ahead?

I've been speaking to him privately and he's sent photos of warehouse with scrunched paper, date and username. Seems like a nice enough guy, but then again why wouldn't he be.

Very limited in terms of UK reshipper unfortunately and ordering direct isn't really an option for me.

Hopefully it all goes well.

I will keep updating the thread on what happens.

Sounds good
I wish you luck,
I'm known for being a complete asshole to sources.
But I secretly hope they all turn out to be safe/and solid sources for members.
It just rarely happens, they're mostly scum.bags.

Hope it all turns out well for you amigo

So the guy with the keys to your building—and all of your stock—is paid so badly that he qualifies as poor? That’s pretty fucking smart. I have news for you: you think your business belongs to you because you put in all the money to buy the raws, but it doesn’t. It belongs to the guy who has the keys to the building and who can skim kilos every day out of those barrels while you’re on here trying to sell product. I thought you Chinese were good at thinking more than one move ahead?

They're definitely not good at looking ahead.
Especially not pharma manufacturers.
How long until fentanyl production backfires on Chinese companies?

Good find on the "Poor shipper"

I live by the sentiment, if you pay your employees well and treat them well... Gice them 200% so they will give you 100% ...
THATS how you build success.

Just my opinion, but I hate seeing guys underpaid and poor.
maybe it's my lower class upbringing lol

We paid them fairly. Thx.
We Chinese are all poor, struggling for life.

Sounds good
I wish you luck,
I'm known for being a complete asshole to sources.
But I secretly hope they all turn out to be safe/and solid sources for members.
It just rarely happens, they're mostly scum.bags.

Hope it all turns out well for you amigo

They're definitely not good at looking ahead.
Especially not pharma manufacturers.
How long until fentanyl production backfires on Chinese companies?

Good find on the "Poor shipper"

I live by the sentiment, if you pay your employees well and treat them well... Gice them 200% so they will give you 100% ...
THATS how you build success.

Just my opinion, but I hate seeing guys underpaid and poor.
maybe it's my lower class upbringing lol

He said he just does not need a phone with a good camera........

Back