Ciraws/International raws source

America 75% ... You've already had someone reverse scam you from the US?

No freaking way! We're such a good and honest people, that's why every other country in the world loves us.

Hang on. is it they love us or they loathe us? i'm pretty sure it's love. Yeah, it's gotta be love.
A few of them really helped me. I wanna thank my brothers in the USA here.

So ciraws got back at me for a quote and I'm going forward with the order. I'll update as soon as I receive the merchandise and I have test it. Ciraws then can update it on his part as soon as he receives my money :)

So ciraws got back at me for a quote and I'm going forward with the order. I'll update as soon as I receive the merchandise and I have test it. Ciraws then can update it on his part as soon as he receives my money :)
Placed an order last week, still responds when I message him so seems good so far. Pack should land next week hopefully.

Yeah communications are very good, ciraws answer mail with a quick turnaround and until now everything is good. As I said before I'll report back when I have the RAWS in my hand.

Yeah communications are very good, ciraws answer mail with a quick turnaround and until now everything is good. As I said before I'll report back when I have the RAWS in my hand.
I have ordered a fair few raws so hopefully they all come back as pure and what they say they are.

I know Jano is the go to currently but hopefully someone can direct me to a UK testing source.

I have ordered a fair few raws so hopefully they all come back as pure and what they say they are.

I know Jano is the go to currently but hopefully someone can direct me to a UK testing source.

No active ones afaik besides Lab4tox (poland I think?) and Jano (no idea what country hes in).

I have always assumed Jano was in the USA. Although that is purely just me thinking that most people on this forum are from the USA.

100% he is somewhere in the EU/eastern europe as I've seen US guys complain of shipping times if you send via USPS. @janoshik care to shed some light.

Atleast in CA we have a free FTIR service but it only verifies items not quantitative data :/ Meant for harm reduction but ppl clearly send a lot of AAS tablets/oils.

UPDATE: can confirm that I have recieved products in the sizes I asked for.

Will test them ASAP to determine what they actually are / purity but it's a positive that something turned up.

Stealth is pretty decent. Order took 7 days to arrive after it had been shipped.

Cash on delivery for orders lower than $300.

How do we do it?
1. Give a promise in this MESO thread. For example, "I'm an American, and I'll pay for it if I can receive the right products"

2. Give us a list of what you want and we'll quote you. (The total should be lower than $300)

3. We'll ship it.

4. You pay for it after you receive and test our products. We'll add credit scores for your country.

5. If you cheat, we will decrease your country's credit scores. (These scores will update every week. We just believe $300 is too cheap to buy the national pride from a man.)

Credit scores are the percentage numbers of people who are honorable in each country.

Here's a table of credit scores. We've served a few customers by COD already. So we have these data:
Canada 100%
Poland 100%
British 100%
America 75%

Credit scores are the percentage numbers of people who are honorable in each country.

Here's a table of credit scores. We've served a few customers by COD already. So we have these data:
Canada 100%
Poland 100%
British 100%
America 75%
If you got burned by a member here and he gave his handle you should put him on blast. Reverse scamming is as acceptable here as a source scamming. If he's not from here disregard, not sure if you source elsewhere

How do we do it?
1. Give a promise in this MESO thread. For example, "I'm an American, and I'll pay for it if I can receive the right products"

2. Give us a list of what you want and we'll quote you. (The total should be lower than $300)

3. We'll ship it.

4. You pay for it after you receive and test our products. We'll add credit scores for your country.

5. If you cheat, we will decrease your country's credit scores. (These scores will update every week. We just believe $300 is too cheap to buy the national pride from a man.)
Now this is something I've NEVER seen a source do before and all I can say is WOW! We have free testing here in Canada right now so I think I know where I'm shopping ;)

If you got burned by a member here and he gave his handle you should put him on blast. Reverse scamming is as acceptable here as a source scamming. If he's not from here disregard, not sure if you source elsewhere
100%!!!

How do we do it?

3. We'll ship it.

I'm in Canada and I'd like to take you up on this, should I email you? Thanks.

How do we do it?

3. We'll ship it.

i'll gladly pay you Tuesday for some Primo raws today.

! His prices are so RIDICULOUSLY high it's just mind boggling lol. See for yourself. I'm off to see the Dragon :)Screenshot (12).pngScreenshot (13).png

Last edited:
Crius is price matching so I'm going to pull the trigger and will report back with testing.