Ciraws/International raws source

I'm an Canada, and I'll pay for it if I can receive the right products. Order has been made and I promise to keep up my end of the deal :)

I'm an Canada, and I'll pay for it if I can receive the right products. Order has been made and I promise to keep up my end of the deal :)
We don't actually have much experience in doing small orders. Sorry.

And your idea prices are too low for us. After checking the costs, we cannot take your order. My apologies bro.

And thx for your advice, we'll adjust our gram price list so that there will not be any price shocking anymore.

Seems like this is old, the order I placed was fairly large so prices where no where near what the cost was on that list.

Especially when I factored in free reshipper it seemed much cheaper that other sources with a UK reshipper.
How's testing going bro?

Well this fucking clown has no idea what he's doing! He offered to price match and I agreed to his price, we spend a few hours going back and forth via email, he gets my shipping info and then BOOM he tells me the prices he quoted me earlier were too low and we no longer have a deal. Seriously WTF kind of businessman is this guy? Waste of time and INFO COLLECTOR! What a fucking CLOWN!!!

Well this fucking clown has no idea what he's doing! He offered to price match and I agreed to his price, we spend a few hours going back and forth via email, he gets my shipping info and then BOOM he tells me the prices he quoted me earlier were too low and we no longer have a deal. Seriously WTF kind of businessman is this guy? Waste of time and INFO COLLECTOR! What a fucking CLOWN!!!
May I ask what you tried to order? I had pretty competitive rates when I placed mine but then again it was by no means small.

May I ask what you tried to order? I had pretty competitive rates when I placed mine but then again it was by no means small.

Well I'm not placing a large order with some unproven source just to get better prices lol, that's an excellent way to get fucked in the pooper. This fucking clown made an agreement with me, took my shipping info and then an hour later told me he can't give me the prices he agreed to and I should go buy from Dragon instead!

We don't actually have much experience in doing small orders. Sorry.

And your idea prices are too low for us. After checking the costs, we cannot take your order. My apologies bro.

Not my idea prices, I showed you the prices of another supplier on Meso and you agreed to price match motherfucker and then you proceeded to take my info, only after all that did you decide you couldn't take my order!

Not my idea prices, I showed you the prices of another supplier on Meso and you agreed to price match motherfucker and then you proceeded to take my info, only after all that did you decide you couldn't take my order!
Ok. Sorry.

Here's more proof that this guy is a fucking ass clown trying to rip off Meso members! I was going through my emails and I totally forgot that I asked this clown for prices earlier this month. Check out the prices he gave earlier and then the prices he gave yesterday, ALSO you can see In one of the emails where he agrees to price match. Use this CLOWN at your own risk people!

2222.jpg3333.jpg4444.jpg1111.jpg

Dunno man, on my part it has been nice and smooth. He told me 50$ shipping and then told me 60$ later on, I just remembered him that he had said 50$ and he apologized and confirmed it was 50$.

I believe he is not used to quote on small quantities and so make a bit of confusion on prices.

I could be wrong but I had a completely opposite experience for now.