Ciraws/International raws source

Pls contact me by Wicker if it's possible for you.
We can call or send voice messages there. It's faster.

Wicker: Ciraws

Btw, it seems lots of people are interested in our fat losing materials.
Here's some info of it.

DNP
It's a explosive compound. Can be used to make bomb but also fat losing drugs.

Our DNP is
18% water containing
The DNP part is 99.9% purity. My product is the purest in China, for fat losing usuage.

Clen
It's HCL type.
The purty is 98.0%

Sibutramine
Strictly banned in China.
I may give you a high quotation for it coz the risks are high.
Old customers will get good prices though.

Purity is 99.0-99.5%
Only do the best quality type. There's also 98% type in China but we don't do it.

Ok. So this is it. Wicker is preferred for communication brothers.

I'm from Romania and I'll pay for it if I can receive the right products.
I will update you on how things go and how the raws are.

And aga

Once again this guy agrees to a price, asks for shipping info THEN backs out lol. This fucking guy is a yo yo! Well I should have know better I guess :p
Ok. Here are a few reasons if you care about it.
A. Our relations are not good at first. So the hidden costs of you to break the promise is lower.
B. You trolled on me. If I provide you this good service, it's an encouragement for people to keep doing it.
C. Before we had a deal, we come up and go to meso to complain. After we had a deal, we act your posts do not exist. And after we talk shit to both, you came again for the COD acting like nothing ever happened. So I think you're untrustworthy.

It may be my illusion, but after these years, I think I'm pretty sensitive in identifying people.

Overall, the reason is that the risks are too high. It's a pure risks game for me nothing personal. Sorry about your time. My apology.

Ok. Here are a few reasons if you care about it.
A. Our relations are not good at first. So the hidden costs of you to break the promise is lower.
B. You trolled on me. If I provide you this good service, it's an encouragement for people to keep doing it.
C. Before we had a deal, we come up and go to meso to complain. After we had a deal, we act your posts do not exist. And after we talk shit to both, you came again for the COD acting like nothing ever happened. So I think you're untrustworthy.

It may be my illusion, but after these years, I think I'm pretty sensitive in identifying people.

Overall, the reason is that the risks are too high. It's a pure risks game for me nothing personal. Sorry about your time. My apology.
I didn't "Troll" you, I called you out on your bullshit lol. And If you didn't trust me then why go so far as to say we have a deal and then ask for my shipping info on TWO separate occasions ???

You sir are a fucking clown to call me untrustworthy! TWICE now you have agreed to a price for goods, TWICE now you have asked for my shipping info and TWICE now you have waited till the very last second to back out so that makes YOU the one who is fucking around here not me!

I didn't "Troll" you, I called you out on your bullshit lol. And If you didn't trust me then why go so far as to say we have a deal and then ask for my shipping info on TWO separate occasions ???

You sir are a fucking clown to call me untrustworthy! TWICE now you have agreed to a price for goods, TWICE now you have asked for my shipping info and TWICE now you have waited till the very last second to back out so that makes YOU the one who is fucking around here not me!
Bro there are plenty other sources here if you're not happy. If you're in the USA there are plenty domestic if you look at the Underground section.

For me there aren't many others that have UK reshipper so my options are limited, luckily Ci came through although I'm yet to have it tested.

For me there aren't many others that have UK reshipper so my options are limited, luckily Ci came through although I'm yet to have it tested.
Just because he's been good to you doesn't mean his shitty actions to other members should be looked over!

Just because he's been good to you doesn't mean his shitty actions to other members should be looked over!

Nothing personal, but you're the only one for now lol

臭傻逼,老子都懒得用英语骂你。
吔屎呀你

You sir are a fucking clown to call me untrustworthy! TWICE now you have agreed to a price for goods, TWICE now you have asked for my shipping info and TWICE now you have waited till the very last second to back out so that makes YOU the one who is fucking around here not me