Clean Bulk Cycle Log Test, EQ, Var

Got the test levels back from my bloodwork. Attached. I’m surprised it’s not much more than my test levels from 500 test alone since it’s 800mg of gear vs 500. After my liver values increase, hematocrit increase, and I also noticed about a week ago my bp increased a lot so I upped my telmisartan to 80mg, glad I stopped the eq. my bp was 140/100 so couldn’t donate will get it down then donate. Last week I started just 450 test and 300 Deca.

The strength and other benefits were similar to test only for me I did notice more energy and great mood with eq. All in all though it was a bust for me.

It has been a while since I’ve updated on here. I’m starting week 12 of blast, current weight is 253.6 so I’m 10.6 lbs heavier than week 1. My strength has continually increased but trying not too push too far for my joints/tendons so slowing down reps to get to failure not just increasing weight constantly. I donated blood and feel so much better. I dropped the eq after week 7 bloods came back and I’ve been on 500 test 300eq since then. Energy level not same as on eq, a little more bloating but still feel great. I plan to donate blood again after the 56 day wait from last donation which will put me a few weeks after cycle. That should get my hematocrit back to around 48.
Battling the bicep and triceps tendinitis has been a real bitch but I’m able to still push my triceps and have to pick and choose my exercises and how heavy to push on chest and bis. Still developing but slower than I’d like. PT is helping though.

Completed 13 weeks of blast and now on week 14 I’m dialing it down to 200mg test cruise. Wow this blast was about trial and error as well as dealing with injuries. Started on EQ, Test, and Deca. Bloodwork after 7 weeks showed high liver values, high crit, so I dropped the EQ since I never had that issue in test and deca was only 200mg and prolactin was healthy low. So for the final 6 weeks I switched to 500 test and 300 Deca.

The strength was good, EQ provides more energy and a great mood, I did get more acne on this blast and when I dropped the EQ and upped the deca I definitely bloated a lot more and my bp elevated. Took 40-80mg telmisartan, 40 then 80 after a few weeks. I can see I put on some quality muscle but definitely didn’t drop fat like last blast.

Final weight: 258.7lbs (15.7lbs gained). I’ll post my DEXA scan results and weight in 3-4 weeks to see how much was water and actual muscle mass gained and fat gained or lost.

Back