• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Comprehensive UGL Rep List

And that's the bottom line!

mands
If I were a source, I would make SURE i was the most expensive source on the block, too. It gives people the ILLUSION that you're sending out higher quality products... Like, I see "IGF-1 LR3" all over the place lately. Well, I know that shit can't be $20 an MG, right? But, shit, these guys are selling it for $140 an MG, seems more realistic! Stupid, but true that we fall for dumb shit like that.

I'd sell half dosed, but clean, products at 200% going rate and close my doors after 6 months of raking in the cash. Just sayin'.... Haha.

If I were a source, I would make SURE i was the most expensive source on the block, too. It gives people the ILLUSION that you're sending out higher quality products... Like, I see "IGF-1 LR3" all over the place lately. Well, I know that shit can't be $20 an MG, right? But, shit, these guys are selling it for $140 an MG, seems more realistic! Stupid, but true that we fall for dumb shit like that.

I'd sell half dosed, but clean, products at 200% going rate and close my doors after 6 months of raking in the cash. Just sayin'.... Haha.

Id like to think if i were a source i would do the right thing. However...I've never had money before so who knows how id act lol

If I were a source, I would make SURE i was the most expensive source on the block, too. It gives people the ILLUSION that you're sending out higher quality products

^ This.

Pharmacom is a brand built around price perception. It's rather sophisticated IMO for an UGL... but it's an illusion, completely agree.

Higher end supermarkets do it all the time. Particularly in produce departments. You see an apple or tomato with vibrant colors all around to give the impression of freshness and quality. But the product is generally the same for half the price at a budget outlet. Most consumers perceive the product to be superior and pay more for it.

^ This.

Pharmacom is a brand built around price perception. It's rather sophisticated IMO for an UGL... but it's an illusion, completely agree.

Higher end supermarkets do it all the time. Particularly in produce departments. You see an apple or tomato with vibrant colors all around to give the impression of freshness and quality. But the product is generally the same for half the price at a budget outlet. Most consumers perceive the product to be superior and pay more for it.

There's a lot of real world businesses that do this.

Another trick is claiming to be selective so people will beg to buy. I was shocked that so many people wanted Hammer after he claimed not to sell to Meso.

There's a lot of real world businesses that do this.

Another trick is claiming to be selective so people will beg to buy. I was shocked that so many people wanted Hammer after he claimed not to sell to Meso.
Lol. Hammer scammed a bunch of people over on Evo a few years back. Somehow he seems to have made a comeback on a source board. Amazing.

Another trick is claiming to be selective so people will beg to buy. I was shocked that so many people wanted Hammer after he claimed not to sell to Meso

Very true. The allure of the "private labs"... the labs that give you an impression of a secret club. Then all the sudden a "friend" gives you the recommendation and you're in!! Free to blow all your money, lucky you! Lol

Hammer scammed a bunch of people over on Evo a few years back

Well... they kind of had it coming since they were on Evo. :)

Very true. The allure of the "private labs"... the labs that give you an impression of a secret club. Then all the sudden a "friend" gives you the recommendation and you're in!! Free to blow all your money, lucky you! Lol

True. But even so, how do people let that slide? How does that not follow him?

Yea, no love lost for Evo. I just can't believe anyone would send him money after that. I never would.

Yea, no love lost for Evo. I just can't believe anyone would send him money after that. I never would.

You'd probably be surprised how easy it really is to get away with. A homebrewer can make a nice little chunk of side money just by having a presence on these forums IMO, even after scamming customers. Plenty of fools ready to blow their money...

I'm working on that as Dema asked about those...there are plenty (I needed to shut Sampei up first as he started with calling me stupid and more shit talking to me in his post saying find proof about him, he's the one that said to prove it and I did). I assure you. pcom is on so many boards and they push their shit all over. Meso isn't the only one who gets bunk gear shipped to its members.
Selling bunk gear is absolutely intolerable for any source.
Expose them and bash them.

Mailing gear that gets caught at customs is still ok. It ain't their fault nor is intentional I believe.

And the best part? Its taboo to talk about private labs in the open, no way to tell if theyre fucking up. Onw of the many reasons private labs may not be the answer (to any new fellas who think itll solve everything).

Private Sources and Why They Aren't the Answer

Code:
https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/private-sources-and-why-they-arent-the-answer.134363328/

Missed the whole odiem thing and can't tag his name either. What's the story?

There's a thread in the general discussion sub forum. I don't have the link but you should be able to find it quickly by searching. CBS created the thread. Basically he's (Odie) a liar, manipulator, and threatened members here.