• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

Good call, CBS.

CBS: disapproving of censoring, removing of censoring - then censuring the bad guys (and gals, and fake gym partners!)

Im betting GG will be smiling wide when she see's this thread, indeed karma is a bitch!!!!

I got the feeling he had a bulk account with one of those background check companies and got a full history on everyone he sold gear to.

@Chelsea2020 and @Atticus are the two I know of so far. There are probably several more. I suspect @Jimrob, the moron that was trolling Crystal's log last week, was another.

He may have been making troll threads too? Geez. And for a period of time recently, there were more than a couple troll threads here. Makes you wonder how he had time for a real life outside Meso - job, wife, kid on the way, etc...unless that was all made up too.

By the by... There are lessons in here for all of us, in more ways than one -

Because if someone good can find all this info about someone bad... Then the bad people can find plenty of info on the good folks', too. Keep it in mind.

Wow, i was gonna open a new account just so i could talk dirty to the beautiful ladies in the women section. Glad i didn't. I don't want no one knowing how perverted i really am

Wow, i was gonna open a new account just so i could talk dirty to the beautiful ladies in the women section. Glad i didn't. I don't want no one knowing how perverted i really am
I know a double bluff when I see one!