OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

So we see what Odie was really about. Lied about a lot of shit (if not everything), and appearantly threatened a member.

BUT

He was right that GG was PMing women and pushing sources on them. Or am I wrong about that. Because there were screenshots of those chats. Just because he was fake as fuck that never happened?

Link me to these screenshots man. I'd like to form an opinion on the matter.

Thank you for that. There were many others who bought into it... he made it sound good. Lol
Thank you GG.
As a gesture of my being sorry, I'm going to take you to Punta Cana.
Wait...I'm broke. You'll have to pay for it. So then really you'd be taking me to Punta Cana.
Ok...It's settled...As a token of my sincere apology I'm going to let you take me to Punta Cana.
When did you want to go? Early August works for me.

He wasn't right about it. I already explained this. I messaged 2 girls. That's it. I've been talking with Iluv2lift about test and due to the doses I told her that she could get a source to custom make it and suggested my friend if she doesn't have one. And devika, when we were messaging, she was stressed about finding legit primo for her next cycle so I also told her she can contact him.

I was never pushing anything on anyone. So he blew it out of context so then the girls thought I wasn't genuinely trying to help and look out for them.

Last edited:
So, again, out of all the talk between odie and members meeting at the lake and such, no one has ever met him?? No one can vouch that he exists even close to the images provided? It appeared he was personal buddies with a few of you but that must have been all in his imagination.

I thought Trukker met him , but I guess not . Does sound more & more psychotic in nature (or juvenile). Hmm...

1415890049710_wps_41_Ayan_Qureshi_who_is_the_y.jpg

Yeah, I couldn't remember if it was Trucker or OGH or ??. I just passed over those convos without really paying attention but it sounded like a done deal between old buddies who had met. Hell, is GG also odie? AM I odie?? Now every fucking new guy/girl/other logging in will be under radar as we know the fucker is spying and will be back under a new ID if not already using some CBS hasn't found out about.

So, again, out of all the talk between odie and members meeting at the lake and such, no one has ever met him?? No one can vouch that he exists even close to the images provided? It appeared he was personal buddies with a few of you but that must have been all in his imagination.
@Boilermech supposedly worked with him

Thank you for that. There were many others who bought into it... he made it sound good. Lol
For the record, i never gave any of it 2 seconds thought. Honestly i have read the advice you have given some of the girls , and i thought most was pretty good advice so even if you were a 200lb heifer like he said, you seemed to know your shit and in the end thats all that really mattered. I will say im glad you turned out not to be a fatass:D
Some of the girls said some not so nice things about you too, i hope they have since reached out to you.

I'm still not convinced. Need pics.
Cpl of the girls said that GG had sent them pics of herself and that while she wasnt in awesome shape , she did look really good. Having said that, i like the way you think:)