OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

What about some1special. Seems this dude showed up right around the GG thread, and the only person he talked to in any threads was Odie...

For the record, i never gave any of it 2 seconds thought. Honestly i have read the advice you have given some of the girls , and i thought most was pretty good advice so even if you were a 200lb heifer like he said, you seemed to know your shit and in the end thats all that really mattered. I will say im glad you turned out not to be a fatass:D
Some of the girls said some not so nice things about you too, i hope they have since reached out to you.

Thank you! :) I appreciate it.

"Odie's girls" were influenced by him for sure... the only one that has talked with me about what happened is Crystal... she was pretty shocked about the findings... but she was noticing odie as very controlling and manipulative person... we talked things out and we are good now. It's been a roller-coaster for sure! As for the other girls, not sure if he scared them off as I haven't seen them... but he was threatening some of them so I don't blame them.

I HAVE NOT :(

I'm surprised you haven't. Odie had them in that thread plus I posted them there too for everyone to see... but I had Millard delete them all...

Here you go.... these are some of the ones that were circulating... these were posted on purpose to prove I've always been able to manipulate my body... most recent are the ones in the bottom...

"Odie's girls" were influenced by him for sure... the only one that has talked with me about what happened is Crystal... she was pretty shocked about the findings... but she was noticing odie as very controlling and manipulative person... we talked things out and we are good now. It's been a roller-coaster for sure! As for the other girls, not sure if he scared them off as I haven't seen them... but he was threatening some of them so I don't blame them.

You aren't squeaky clean here by any means. You were still pushing people to a source thru pm. What kinda commission you getting?

I'm surprised you haven't. Odie had them in that thread plus I posted them there too for everyone to see... but I had Millard delete them all...

Here you go.... these are some of the ones that were circulating... these were posted on purpose to prove I've always been able to manipulate my body... most recent are the ones in the bottom...View attachment 45455

Why did you go so small on the breast implants, GG? Surely the surgeon had a larger selection than that.:eek:

Well I was never an "Odie's girl" GG. I did not participate in that dog-pile on you either. That shit was brutal and wrong. I'm glad you're vindicated. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here you go.... these are some of the ones that were circulating... these were posted on purpose to prove I've always been able to manipulate my body... most recent are the ones in the bottom...View attachment 45455
Well like i said i really didnt pay any attention to that thread so i missed any pics.
But im glad i payed attention now, WOW!!!! You look great:)

Well I was never an "Odie's girl" GG. I did not participate in that dog-pile on you either. That shit was brutal and wrong. I'm glad you're vindicated. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I know. .. I saw that you were neutral and didn't want any of Odie's crap.
I'm glad that some people saw through it.

You aren't squeaky clean here by any means. You were still pushing people to a source thru pm. What kinda commission you getting?

I wasn't pushing... I've made suggestions to two girls. It was to be helpful. No other motive. It's bad enough for us women to find legit compounds like var and primo... I thought I could help them out by offering an option.

I didn't get anything for it nor did I expect anything in return. You can ask anyone who I have interactions with, I never want or expect anything in return.

I'm not here to be preying or pushing or scamming people. That's not me.