OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

I'm pretty sure Odie also got called out for sourcing while acting like a caring "friend" several months ago. I always thought it was odd he posted provocative pictures of his supposed fiance. However, I didn't judge because to each his own. Didn't he make an announcement about becoming a father a few weeks ago?

Who knows what to believe........... Most recently there is the whole bench press competition and 103 reps of 135, reality or more lies? SMH......

@MindlessWork, why are you chiming in on someone living a double life when there is a thread on you having inappropriate communication with teenage boys?

I'm pretty sure Odie also got called out for sourcing while acting like a caring "friend" several months ago. I always thought it was odd he posted provocative pictures of his supposed fiance. However, I didn't judge because to each his own. Didn't he make an announcement about becoming a father a few weeks ago?

Who knows what to believe........... Most recently there is the whole bench press competition and 103 reps of 135, reality or more lies? SMH......

@MindlessWork, why are you chiming in on someone living a double life when there is a thread on you having inappropriate communication with teenage boys?

Oh hell nahhhhhhhh

What's the thread called?!?!? I gotta see this shii

What do ya mean!
Yall dont hang out on teen boy forums and compliment them on their bods?
This IS normal full grown man behavior o_O

Look, there never has been any such thing and all that BS was posted by some troll who had it in with me. You don't seem to be understanding and are you sure you not running with the pack that seems to dislike me merely because of the word of some troll?

I don't have any hate for you as you seem to be pretty straight-arrow here from the posts I have read of yours. Don't make snap judgments of people...something to note.

Look, there never has been any such thing and all that BS was posted by some troll who had it in with me. You don't seem to be understanding and are you sure you not running with the pack that seems to dislike me merely because of the word of some troll?

I don't have any hate for you as you seem to be pretty straight-arrow here from the posts I have read of yours. Don't make snap judgments of people...something to note.

I don't dislike you merely due to the word of some troll. I dislike you because you're fucking annoying, you contribute nothing other than handing out 1000s of likes per day, you don't use AAS, and you have an apparent infatuation with teenage boys.

I don't dislike you merely due to the word of some troll. I dislike you because you're fucking annoying, you contribute nothing other than handing out 1000s of likes per day, you don't use AAS, and you have an apparent infatuation with teenage boys.

Mindless is trying to resolve something from his past here. Its a fools errand, but it seems the masochism, with the occasional nod of approval, is an acceptable alternative.

Mindless is trying to resolve something from his past here. Its a fools errand, but it seems the masochism, with the occasional nod of approval, is an acceptable alternative.
There is nothing acceptable about how much dirt there was thru that shit show. The dude is weird, end of story imo. Anyone willing to look past that much is nieve.

How long had Odie been a member here? It's so strange trying to wrap my brain around why he would act like that. I read most of the posts and can agree with the logic and reasoning given by some memebers but it is still hard to digest it because I wouldn't go down that road personally.

I read a little of the GG biggest scam thread when I first joined, not much of it and tbh I went with the herd of sheep on this one. I didn't talk shit but assumed GG wasn't on the level. it's easy to pig pile but I generally don't operate that way. More of a one on one type of guy. I was wrong with my assumption and that has actually been an Achilles heel of mine recently. im to old to work off assuptions. I know better.

I've never talked w GG or Odie but have read a lot of posts by both. I will say that GG always seems to put her best foot foreword and relay her knowledge in a respectful and insightful manner. That doesn't suck lol.

How long had Odie been a member here? It's so strange trying to wrap my brain around why he would act like that. I read most of the posts and can agree with the logic and reasoning given by some memebers but it is still hard to digest it because I wouldn't go down that road personally.

I read a little of the GG biggest scam thread when I first joined, not much of it and tbh I went with the herd of sheep on this one. I didn't talk shit but assumed GG wasn't on the level. it's easy to pig pile but I generally don't operate that way. More of a one on one type of guy. I was wrong with my assumption and that has actually been an Achilles heel of mine recently. im to old to work off assuptions. I know better.

I've never talked w GG or Odie but have read a lot of posts by both. I will say that GG always seems to put her best foot foreword and relay her knowledge in a respectful and insightful manner. That doesn't suck lol.
GG Has always been really helpful and actually helped me out with few things she's defenitly good people im happy as hell this happened and she got all this bs behind her. Keep it up GG Im happy for you.

Jesus fuckin shit dicks! This shit is insane, i literally spoke with odie and the chick persona he created on my training logat the same time. Fucking inception!!
It's the chick persona that is most disturbing. Do you think her wore a skirt while posting as a woman?