OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

I wasn't pushing... I've made suggestions to two girls. It was to be helpful. No other motive. It's bad enough for us women to find legit compounds like var and primo... I thought I could help them out by offering an option.

I didn't get anything for it nor did I expect anything in return. You can ask anyone who I have interactions with, I never want or expect anything in return.

I'm not here to be preying or pushing or scamming people. That's not me.

I thought about that too but also wondered how lucrative could it be to push two or let's even say 5 if you hit us all up (which you didn't) to buy gear? Could the commission be that grand that it's worth the risk? I don't know anything about how any of that works but I can't imagine you making a shit ton of money. Again. I could be 100% off but my knee jerk is not much would be gained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats the difference between pushing and suggesting? And if its innocent why do it through PM and not out in the open?

You aren't squeaky clean here by any means. You were still pushing people to a source thru pm. What kinda commission you getting?

FWIW, I looked into that pretty extensively and found no evidence that GG was receiving compensation. It's certainly possible, but I think it was more a case of not knowing the etiquette at Meso and thinking she was being helpful.

FWIW, I looked into that pretty extensively and found no evidence that GG was receiving compensation. It's certainly possible, but I think it was more a case of not knowing the etiquette at Meso and thinking she was being helpful.

Ok. Im willing to agree with that and drop it at that. Mostly because youve shown yourself to be pretty on point since Ive been here. I guess only time will tell.

I thought about that too but also wondered how lucrative could it be to push two or let's even say 5 if you hit us all up (which you didn't) to buy gear? Could the commission be that grand that it's worth the risk? I don't know anything about how any of that works but I can't imagine you making a shit ton of money. Again. I could be 100% off but my knee jerk is not much would be gained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be perfectly honest, my train of thought was this.... these girls are fairly new.... I have been talking and seeing their threads and concerns. Also international shipping issues, etc... so I thought giving them an option to a domestic source.... if they used it or not, it's their call, it didn't affect me either way.

As for selling someone's gear, yea...I'm not sure how that works as I would be stupid to do it... I buy in US, ship to Canada then ship back to US? By the time shipping, Canadian exchange rates, I'd be out of money or in debt. Lol... so on a vial of primo, and a vial of sust... oh ya, I'd be rich. Lol... yea that's just a ridiculous thought that makes no sense to me.

Ok. Im willing to agree with that and drop it at that. Mostly because youve shown yourself to be pretty on point since Ive been here. I guess only time will tell.

Thank you. And I assure you... that's not my purpose.... and never will be.

Maybe Odie is boilermech too. Someone check my IP, am I Odie? :eek:
Yes Jay. You are in fact Odie as well. The only reason I know this is because I am also Odie. So that means you are me...or wait...I am you...wait...no, you are me because I'm not a Power Lifter and you are so I can't be you.

Thank you!
Like I said I Remember being in the waiting room at my doctor reading the horrible things he said about you and your leg.
I never posted on that thread because I don't know you, but he was sure convincing.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

@GearGodess First things first, I apologize for what I said to you several days ago..I should have known better, and done further research before deeming it appropriate to condemn you in perpetuity. It was a silly, lazy mistake to leap to that conclusion. I hope you don't hold it against me & that we can be friends moving forward :D

@CensoredBoardsSuck Thank you for bringing this info to light.. better put some respeck and some respect on CBS name.

I have no doubt @CensoredBoardsSuck knows where I live and he doesn't care because this is the only account I have and I don't mess with anyone. CBS has been a huge asset to the board since well before I started here a couple of years back.

I didn't think much of Odie after the AlexG debacle. I'm pretty certain she was a real person and had some major mental issues and Odie was playing her pretty good.

Then he called out @bickel29 who has helped a lot of guys here over the years and has always been a straight shooter without tagging him a while back after a post I made saying some of the good guys from when I had started weren't around much anymore and I mentioned Bickel. Odie basically accused Bickel of shilling for a source which is ironic considering that is one of the many things Odie was doing himself. At that point I knew for sure he wasn't much.

Never paid much attention to Odie to be honest but it sucks that some people including a couple of the newer women here suffered because of him. Lots of bad karma for a guy expecting his first child.

I never climbed on @GearGodess in the other thread other than to say providing unsolicited source information isn't right. It seems some of that was blown out of proportion. I accept that she likely didn't know the protocol here and thought she was helping and start fresh.

Like I said I Remember being in the waiting room at my doctor reading the horrible things he said about you and your leg.
I never posted on that thread because I don't know you, but he was sure convincing.

Yea, he enjoyed making fun of a tragic accident that nearly took my life...

@GearGodess First things first, I apologize for what I said to you several days ago..I should have known better, and done further research before deeming it appropriate to condemn you in perpetuity. It was a silly, lazy mistake to leap to that conclusion. I hope you don't hold it against me & that we can be friends moving forward :D

@CensoredBoardsSuck Thank you for bringing this info to light.. better put some respeck and some respect on CBS name.

I appreciate that. Yes, I think I can forgive you for those words... ;)

Yea, he enjoyed making fun of a tragic accident that nearly took my life...
Ouch people like that are surely not right in the head. Sorry you had to go thru all that. I for one had to learn the hard way in my dealings with people on the Internet and Odie was no exception. I had little in the way of interaction with him but he seemed to be a player....and had no idea what was going on behind the scenes.

I have no doubt @CensoredBoardsSuck knows where I live and he doesn't care because this is the only account I have and I don't mess with anyone.

I have no idea where you live or what your name is, and have no interest in finding out.

I don't investigate honest members for kicks. It's not my style.

Ils doivent envisager qu’une grande responsabilité est la suite inséparable d’un grand pouvoir.

--Voltaire - or the Amazing Spider-Man. [Take your pick]​

I have no idea where you live or what your name is, and have no interest in finding out.

Ils doivent envisager qu’une grande responsabilité est la suite inséparable d’un grand pouvoir.

Of course my friend I know that full well. My post should have said something to the effect "I have no doubt CBS could figure out where I lived in less than an hour if he wanted to"

I posted several times, note to self don't piss odiem off.... adendum don't piss off CBS

Jesus fuckin shit dicks! This shit is insane, i literally spoke with odie and the chick persona he created on my training logat the same time. Fucking inception!!

Jesus fuckin shit dicks! This shit is insane, i literally spoke with odie and the chick persona he created on my training logat the same time. Fucking inception!!

I know. She PMd me amd told me you and her were getting close. Youd sent some poctures and been sexting :confused: