OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

Im betting GG will be smiling wide when she see's this thread, indeed karma is a bitch!!!!

Absolutely! I'm happy to see justice and karma do it's thing and everyone seeing the truth finally. He got everything he deserved AND got a taste of his own medicine. Thank you xo

By the by... There are lessons in here for all of us, in more ways than one -

Because if someone good can find all this info about someone bad... Then the bad people can find plenty of info on the good folks', too. Keep it in mind.

That is true... but I have been "friends" with him for a long time on another board...he seemed legit at first, after he turned on me for whatever reason, and CBS was probably right on the money with his thoughts, I started to look into him based on the info I already knew... started finding inconsistencies to his pics, stories, posts, etc...and also had other members come to me with info they had... long story short... a little Google searching, public records and social media and other boards and members... we pieced it all together. :) and of course, couldn't have done it without our awesome and amazing CBS as he's been suspicious for a long time...

I'm sorry that anyone has been giving you grief. There are a lot of wankers everywhere. A lot of good people, too, though. X

I'm sorry that anyone has been giving you grief. There are a lot of wankers everywhere. A lot of good people, too, though. X

Thank you. I appreciate it. And I completely agree... I have a lot of great friends here who stood at my side through it all and I think I may have a few more... love you guys! Xo thank you.

The relationships and persons on social forums are like puzzles that you figure out after many months or years . Some reveal theirselves sooner , some are sought out by others and exposed . But the more pics and personal info you post the more vulnerable you are . I know .

I was "blackmailed" by others on another other site to expose me as a steroid user/dealer . (??? why I dont know) ...they got nothing .

CBS I disagree with you time to time,but this is why I have upmost respect for you. I wasn't on the golden boy bandwagon but I liked Odie. He liked drama but I never thought he was a fraud. Turns out he is the biggest fraud....
Thank you

Thank you. I appreciate it. And I completely agree... I have a lot of great friends here who stood at my side through it all and I think I may have a few more... love you guys! Xo thank you.
I owe you an apology. When Odie was "exposing" you I have to truthfully say I was buying his bullshit. I'm embarassed by this. We've never had any interaction GG and I know nothing about you and yet based on information I never actually checked out I passed judgement on you. Silently...yes. I never openly participated that I remember. My opinion never went further than my own thoughts but still, I thought them. You don't know me and there's no reason for you to care what I think but maybe there are others that passed judgement as well and I hope that what happened serves as a lesson for the future.
He is literally guilty of everything he accused you of.

I owe you an apology. When Odie was "exposing" you I have to truthfully say I was buying his bullshit. I'm embarassed by this. We've never had any interaction GG and I know nothing about you and yet based on information I never actually checked out I passed judgement on you. Silently...yes. I never openly participated that I remember. My opinion never went further than my own thoughts but still, I thought them. You don't know me and there's no reason for you to care what I think but maybe there are others that passed judgement as well and I hope that what happened serves as a lesson for the future.
Yeah, pretty fucking hypocritical.

who among us wouldn't like an imaginary girlfriend with a big hairy ham wallet?

So, again, out of all the talk between odie and members meeting at the lake and such, no one has ever met him?? No one can vouch that he exists even close to the images provided? It appeared he was personal buddies with a few of you but that must have been all in his imagination.

I could not have said it any better, I remember sitting in my doctors office several months ago and reading all the dirt he posted about GG.... I too bought into it.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

The guy is a con-artist with several mental disorders. It is disturbing.

Thank you for that. There were many others who bought into it... he made it sound good. Lol

So we see what Odie was really about. Lied about a lot of shit (if not everything), and appearantly threatened a member.

BUT

He was right that GG was PMing women and pushing sources on them. Or am I wrong about that. Because there were screenshots of those chats. Just because he was fake as fuck that never happened?

I have a feeling we're gonna find out half these guys on meso are actually woody allen.