OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

Well didn't he post the video here? He exposed his own face.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Ur right but that's up to him to be a dumb ass I'm woulnt post anyone's face tho that's dry snitching I get ur mad and u have every right to be

Dry snitching? He is the one that posted the video. That's shits on him

Dry snitching? He is the one that posted the video. That's shits on him

Do you think if i did hard time because ol nitrust wanted to out my personals on a website i wouldnt be motivated to find you when i got out. This isnt a game

I guess there is substantial evidence of manufacturing and producing with intent to distribute all over his posts, never really thought of that side

For us regular guys who just buy and use, LE don't give a flying fuck

I guess there is substantial evidence of manufacturing and producing with intent to distribute all over his posts, never really thought of that side

For us regular guys who just buy and use, LE don't give a flying fuck

I sure like to think that they don't care about use small guys that just want some gains but cops are cops they will take what they can get

Possession is misdemeanor class

That's not jail time or anything close probably a fine

This if it's on our possession. Some hypothetical he said she said over the Internet isn't shit to rhem, and probably a complete waste of time

This if it's on our possession. Some hypothetical he said she said over the Internet isn't shit to rhem, and probably a complete waste of time

I hear u it's wasn't a misdemeanor at one time tho Iv done time over it

They could catch the small fish and 95% chance youd roll to avoid being in a cell. Just to get to the big fish. See its bigger than you. This thinking is a major liability

I understand the concept I know that it happens and has happened

Nitrust, now you get to be the guy that takes the high road and be understanding that odie must have some personal issues that cause this behaviour. We get to congratulate him on winning douchebag of the year and wish him a recovery from whatever is eating him up.

If he had my info like he has yours, I would be quiet.

Exactly what Im thinking. @Nitrust, youre quick to put him on blast when you were so thankful he didnt post your personal info and the police report when you assualted your lady.
Whats worse? Someone posts all his info showing he lied about some benching, etc or he created a fake account and posts yours? Let sleeping dogs lay...

If he had my info like he has yours, I would be quiet.

Exactly what Im thinking. @Nitrust, youre quick to put him on blast when you were so thankful he didnt post your personal info and the police report when you assualted your lady.
Whats worse? Someone posts all his info showing he lied about some benching, etc or he created a fake account and posts yours? Let sleeping dogs lay...

All day.

Nitrust, now you get to be the guy that takes the high road and be understanding that odie must have some personal issues that cause this behaviour. We get to congratulate him on winning douchebag of the year and wish him a recovery from whatever is eating him up.

I hope Odie gets help and doesnt really hurt someone bad , like his wife .
If there is one ...:confused: