OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

I still don't get it, odie was jacked and seemed like he had it going on.
Said he make over 100k , great job, new wife and a daughter on the way

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
That's everyone's dream!

And had over 500 on all three lifts

An even bigger dream too. That would be pretty much elite class, which is a lofty goal that every lifter would love to reach (and some have) !

I would like to believe that's for real with Odie though...

On which thread and when did Chelsea appear. I don't remember her (him).
Also, just read the Jimrob with the big hips thread. Fucking hilarious!!!
I'll give him credit for that one. It was pretty funny.

I sometimes wonder when we get obvious trolls how many are members just acting crazy. Id bet its more than a few.

Also nice new AVI (no homo).

Good rule to remember - Typically, the more accomplished the individual is, the less they hang out on Internet forums begging strangers to compliment them.

How many Internet forums do you think Warren Buffet peruses everyday, bragging about every aspect of his wealth?

How many Internet forums do you think Bill Gates visits everyday, looking for compliments on his companies?

How many Internet forums do you think Richard Branson has been on today, posting details about the vacation he is taking?

The answer to all of the above is zero.

Do'ers do, wannabe do'ers pretend like they do, and the rest of us live in reality. Pretty easy, in hindsight, which category he fell into.

If he was really who he claimed to be, and had all of that going for him, he would have been receiving more than enough attention and praise IRL. Or at least enough to where he wouldn't have been here multiple times every day begging for pats on the back.

Good rule to remember - Typically, the more accomplished the individual is, the less they hang out on Internet forums begging strangers to compliment them.

How many Internet forums do you think Warren Buffet peruses everyday, bragging about every aspect of his wealth?

How many Internet forums do you think Bill Gates visits everyday, looking for compliments on his companies?

How many Internet forums do you think Richard Branson has been on today, posting details about the vacation he is taking?

The answer to all of the above is zero.

Do'ers do, wannabe do'ers pretend like they do, and the rest of us live in reality. Pretty easy, in hindsight, which category he fell into.

If he was really who he claimed to be, and had all of that going for him, he would have been receiving more than enough attention and praise IRL. Or at least enough to where he wouldn't have been here multiple times every day begging for pats on the back.
Idk brother, if i gotta spend 12-14 on the job. I might as well spend it here. Im not rich. I dont have a 12" wang and i dont take luxurious vacations to exotic locations across the globe. But i sure am swole and got a great family. Really, Thats all i focus on these days :)

Idk brother, if i gotta spend 12-14 on the job. I might as well spend it here. Im not rich. I dont have a 12" wang and i dont take luxurious vacations to exotic locations across the globe. But i sure am swole and got a great family. Really? Thats all i focus on these days :)

Exactly, so you live in reality! You're not on here claiming to have everything that he was claiming to have, while also CONSTANTLY seeking praise for it. If you had all of those things, you wouldn't need pats on the back from strangers named MuscleGuy55, SpookyTooth, MaxGainz1979, and BeastModeMikey. :):):)

Exactly, so you live in reality! You're not on here claiming to have everything that he was claiming to have, while also CONSTANTLY seeking praise for it. If you had all of those things, you wouldn't need pats on the back from strangers named MuscleGuy55, SpookyTooth, MaxGainz1979, and BeastModeMikey. :):):)
I suppose i could start making some shit up if youd like :)

Hell yeah I'm jacked! But with only a 6 incher - it tends to shrink like that in the shower...

Nope, I never understood all the internet hero posers. Even in a group where you have to lie to be safe I still keep it vague rather than bullshit folks. I'm broke, broken down, crippled, and no one gives a shit which keeps thing simple. All that lying shit catches you because you can't keep up. Before you know it you're posting last years's contest results of your neighbor's claiming it was you yesterday, then you're busted selling steroids and lying about all kinds of shit. Nope. I'll keep it simple and not give a shit whether anyone is impressed. And about the cold 6 incher - I might get it to there on a cold day if I nail it to a stump and fall over backwards! So you're not impressed? Good! I won't be missed.

You look kind of like Randy Orton...wait. Are you Randy Orton? I wont tell.
Damn it!!! I knew I shouldn't have put that picture back up! Yes Jay...I'm Randy Orton. It's nice to meet you.

Shhhhhh...can some one tell me who Randy Oton is. Quiet please, I don't want Jay to hear.

Damn it!!! I knew I shouldn't have put that picture back up! Yes Jay...I'm Randy Orton. It's nice to meet you.

Shhhhhh...can some one tell me who Randy Oton is. Quiet please, I don't want Jay to hear.
Cowboy Bob orton's son.... yeah it is a southern wrasslin thing

Cowboy Bob orton's son.... yeah it is a southern wrasslin thing

ACE Cowboy Bob Orton, that is, Rubisean! SOMEBODY had to wear a cast on their arm while protecting Roddy Piper! Why not Bob Orton?

And it's not ONLY a southern rasslin' thing, my man. Born and raised around Chicago and I am well aware of who he is! :p

Mid South, CWA, Championship Wrestling from Florida, Mid Atlantic, WCCW, etc. Even a few of us Yankees are familiar.;)

ACE Cowboy Bob Orton, that is, Rubisean! SOMEBODY had to wear a cast on their arm while protecting Roddy Piper! Why not Bob Orton?

And it's not ONLY a southern rasslin' thing, my man. Born and raised around Chicago and I am well aware of who he is! [emoji14]

Mid South, CWA, Championship Wrestling from Florida, Mid Atlantic, WCCW, etc. Even a few of us Yankees are familiar.;)
Do you Gordon solie?
That is as southern as wrasslin gets..

How does my shit get brought up in odie thread? I mean ffs. Old me dead and gone been sober 8 months so fuck off sampei.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

You can't erase the past, just learn from it. So don't get too pissed man, you still did it.
It's good that now it's a thing of the past.
Keep recovering and be nice to that sweet woman of yours ;)

I have a dick shorter then 6".

Should I start saying I'm
Black and my nickname is Mandingo? Just you know...