OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

I dont know why but Ive been thinking, either Odie was just done here or wanted to get caught. Or is really on some shit in such a bad way it impaired his judgment.
Overall he was always real careful about letting out info besides him being in Texas. But all of the sudden he releases videos showing his voice, reveals all sorts of supposed personal details about his life, and posts a picture in the food thread clearly showing his BBQ joint. He's posted his meal from there at least 20 times, but now he accidently shows the name of the place? Just seems weird to be catious for almost 2 years and then change that over 2 weeks.
Or as I said, he's on some stuff and just fucked up.

I dont know why but Ive been thinking, either Odie was just done here or wanted to get caught. Or is really on some shit in such a bad way it impaired his judgment.
Overall he was always real careful about letting out info besides him being in Texas. But all of the sudden he releases videos showing his voice, reveals all sorts of supposed personal details about his life, and posts a picture in the food thread clearly showing his BBQ joint. He's posted his meal from there at least 20 times, but now he accidently shows the name of the place? Just seems weird to be catious for almost 2 years and then change that over 2 weeks.
Or as I said, he's on some stuff and just fucked up.

He claimed he had a kid on the way and was going to be taking some time off from meso to focus on important things. I attributed his sudden carelessness to that fact.

However, I'm also not so sure he just didn't want to keep up a lot of the charades any longer. It's tiring for me just to keep up with all his lies and I don't even know all of them... can't imagine how exhausting it was for him.

I'm highly curious what the deal was going to be when trukk arrived to see him though.

I don't get involved in domestic most the time guys lose that one and nothing even happened not all the time but it's a slippery slope

He did explain it in another thread, he didn't hit her. Mistakes happen.

Yeah know I remember! Something like grabbing the phone, smashing it, police arrived got arrested. He didn't really beat her for what he said.

Anyway yeah if odie has your info nitrust... I wouldn't piss him off to much lol

Who went to the big party he had a few weeks ago besides chelsea2020?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

A lot of people. At least 100. But they were all Odie's other personalities.
I'm still blown away by this....
I pm'd him on a private forum we are both on and he has not responded.

So chelsea said odie is all that and all of the girls give him looks, I'm confused as to who said that her or him....

How does my shit get brought up in odie thread? I mean ffs. Old me dead and gone been sober 8 months so fuck off sampei.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Congrats bro it will be 8 months on the 5th actually. I've come a very long way. So fuck the haters

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

what the fuck kind of drug dealer runs background checks on his customers, and basicly out's them when they ask to buy more product.

My source would not give 2 shits what I told him I did with my gear,
I could tell him I shared it all with seal team six and he'd still sell me more.

On which thread and when did Chelsea appear. I don't remember her (him).
Also, just read the Jimrob with the big hips thread. Fucking hilarious!!!
I'll give him credit for that one. It was pretty funny.

I still don't get it, odie was jacked and seemed like he had it going on.
Said he make over 100k , great job, new wife and a daughter on the way

I still don't get it, odie was jacked and seemed.like he had a going for.him.

Ive heard every dude on here say they were loaded.
And had 12" wangs
And had 20" biceps
And everybody is 280 and 6%

I still don't get it, odie was jacked and seemed like he had it going on.

I doubt the 100k part as he was trying to get hook ups on gear for referring customers