OdieM is Meso's Biggest Scam (A corollary to the GG witch hunt)

Let's get this shit back on track...

Anyone remember Odie's vid a few weeks ago benching 315?

Don't recall him mentioning it was old as shit...View attachment 45495
Haha... that was along the same time chelsea2020 posted the amazing squat he completed... he tried to be all shy about it... that was supposedly posted by her on FB. .. I gotta give him some credit... he is pretty dam creative with his stories and multiple personalities!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Haha... that was along the same time chelsea2020 posted the amazing squat he completed... he tried to be all shy about it... that was supposedly posted by her on FB. .. I gotta give him some credit... he is pretty dam creative with his stories and multiple personalities!

Did his different personalities ever argue amongs theirselves ? lol
Now thats good !:confused:

They did! Lol Remember when he had full on conversations and was upset at chelsea for posting vids of him for something about him singing or playing guitar... lmao

Thinking back to my first memories of Meso and Odie now is truly ironic. Him almost single handedly going to war with Phurious Pharm. And why? I wonder?! Imo that thread gave him the street cred here, that he was pursuing.

Thinking back to my first memories of Meso and Odie now is truly ironic. Him almost single handedly going to war with Phurious Pharm. And why? I wonder?! Imo that thread gave him the street cred here, that he was pursuing.

What's real funny is in a thread about the lab he was pushing I said something about them. He posted they were good right after and I got a pm about it from the source. Now how would that source know about it unless he was helping them even back then?

I thought it was strange that someone that's not a member here would know about what I said and make an account here so he could pm me within minutes of my post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, he would get pissed at chelsea for posting pics of him singing and playing guitar to a huge audience. Said he did not want anyone to know he performed and all it did was bring back memories of his drug use.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Your right CdnGuy --- he ranked relentlessly on Phurious and became a crimefighter here . Good memory....

Still. Somewhat respected Odie and what seemed to be. I've never been onr to jump in on a bash. But there's always room for an explanation, and things are adding up oddly here. damn. Just damn. It's weird thinking someone would even begin to tell a lie, especially on here. My biggest lie is I may have said I weigh 197 but it is really 196 after this shit.. Sorry boys

Now that's a scary thought :eek:

One of the worst things Odie did was to get you to come back to this board. You had taken down your avi and appeared to be gone, but you pm'ed him on another board (another steroid board you're on...smh) and you told him your bs story about how the mean KIDS at bb.com hacked your account. Lol

Hello everyone!

I have made the decision to return and it has been a difficult one to make, as these baseless accusations are serious enough to damage my reputation here and anywhere else. I hold no grudges and certainly do hope no one will hold any more against me.

So lets bury this hatchet 6 feet under. Anyone agree?

Mindless I believe you should copy and paste the PM you sent me. Like CBS said, you owe no one an explanation but I just feel it would possibly help speed up some trust issues of members here.

I'm sorry for my actions towards you. I call y'all my bros and first chance I got I attacked one of the nicest guys here. I really need to work on myself :(

^^^And here you attacking him.

Here it is guys the whole story..I don't like posting big walls of text so kept it all in a nutshell and this was the PM I sent to Odie on another forum:

mindless bs.png

I get sick of seeing you posting shit and liking every fucking post in this thread when you were his biggest fan...you creepy motherfucker.

Alright this is just downright fucked.....

What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

On page 907 of the foodie thread linked above, Odie has a 2-page long conversation with his other account about all kinds of shit trying to make himself sound like some kind of god.
To have a conversation with yourself talking yourself up THAT much you have to have some serious, serious issues. Theres got to be more to this story, There's no way Odie is who he says he is .

Read the shit i linked up there, it's downright INSANE behavior!!!!!