What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Last nights dinner! Slow cooked chuck roast in 1 can beef consome and 1 can onion soup.
b283fca45f7af0b37e96cf99047f31dc.jpg

Served on a french roll with cpl slices provolone and a bowl of the juices it cooked in for dipping.
817bc4f1fee31eac713aaf6c9ebf96b4.jpg

It was simple to make and it tasted incredible.

FUCK!!!! Cant figure out why it posts one pic twice instead of both pics. Here is the pic that was supposed to be included
8dd47bd442bf9730c81f31674381b5b4.jpg

Big night tonight fellas. When I throw a party you best believe it's all you can eat and drink. Stay tuned

View attachment 44444

Little snack :eek:

View attachment 44442

Yum, get in my belly already. We are leaving in about an hour to head that way. I can't wait for you to open that envelope and it tell you it's a girl :p Everyone is excited to watch you perform too. I may have to spill something on your dads shirt to get him to take it off. Lol

Yum, get in my belly already. We are leaving in about an hour to head that way. I can't wait for you to open that envelope and it tell you it's a girl :p Everyone is excited to watch you perform too. I may have to spill something on your dads shirt to get him to take it off. Lol

Why are y'all leaving so early? It's only a 2 hour drive. I'm not even home yet and havnt showered or anything. We probably won't even get there till 6:30.

Shh... There's somethings I like keeping private here chick.

WAIT! What!!!!Did you say "perform" ?? OHHH do tell[emoji4]

You guys are horrible. He is going to kill me but I'm sure I can find something I can share. Sorry Odie but this is to good not to share. Let's call it pay back ;)