What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Ahh dont feel bad, big guy. Guitar is rad, i dabble myself.

He doesn't feel bad. I think he's just mad at me for sharing something so personal. He's to good at it to feel bad about it. I really hope now that I shared that with you guys and he's talking about sharing more tonight that he will let you guys hear him. I'm at the party now and you should see all the people here. The guy is something else. Odie if you read this please quit being grumpy with me. Like you always say "it's just the Internet" :)

P.S

The crawfish is amazing

Pennsylvania. Mi casa es su casa :)

View attachment 44478
I know PA well. Worked for a company based out of Camp Hill once upon a time. Spend ALOT of time down there. Up and thru the 81 corridor. I strongly considered moving there instead of TX because of the economy in Harrisburg and down thru the mason dixon. Strong, not like NY. And the weather is suprisingly mild even that close to NY. Very strange

I know PA well. Worked for a company based out of Camp Hill once upon a time. Spend ALOT of time down there. Up and thru the 81 corridor. I strongly considered moving there instead of TX because of the economy in Harrisburg and down thru the mason dixon. Strong, not like NY. And the weather is suprisingly mild even that close to NY. Very strange

It's a small world! Getting very close to my home there... you've likely gone past me in your travels.

My part of the state is very nice... I plan to stay here. All kinds of different weather which is nice... I would like to skip the winter some years.

8a766901cc0ebf88b3a44d10756d2082.jpg

Two double bacon cheese burger combos from Braum's, one combo meal just doesn't do it these days.

It's a small world! Getting very close to my home there... you've likely gone past me in your travels.

My part of the state is very nice... I plan to stay here. All kinds of different weather which is nice... I would like to skip the winter some years.
I used to do weekend adventures of the 4x4 variety down in Tremont. Been a member of the world famous off road club that resides in that town. Loved that place. Would love to get out there again.

Odie you freaking killed it. Get some t-shirts made and sign one for me. You are a legend and I'm so proud of you.

Congratulations ;) You are going to make such a great dad. Happy early first Father's Day to you. That may have been the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

I loved everything you played but tell me who's song that was where you were screaming "I stood up and said it ain't the whiskey, it ain't the cigarettes, it ain't stuff I smoke, it's all these things I can't forget". That was your jam and it got crazy for a minute. Well so was... edit edit edit, I went on and on here and basically listed everything you played. I'm sure that would of pissed you off. Lmao. I loved it all Odie. Thanks for making me cry with that song to C and your momma. Post up that selfie you took on stage. I'm sure it's bad ass.

Again, congrats on everything

P. S

I want your dad. Lol :oops:

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the great dads and soon to be daddy's out there. Probably be some good grilling today. ;)

I'm just stoked to be able to brew a hot cup of coffee in the comfort of my own home. We haven't had power since Thursday evening and it's finally up and running as of an hour ago.

Happy Father's Day to all the awesome Meso dad's. Hope you guys have a beautiful day.

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    358.6 KB · Views: 5
HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the great dads and soon to be daddy's out there. Probably be some good grilling today. ;)
cf5d9c8545158dc354db55fa0d380d9b.jpg
e0b71f75b37c1db1e5215827c2633280.jpg

I'm so excited with the new smoker.

All my son's came home and wrote me a letter like this one from my #3 son.

It is so funny how they refer to themselves as #1,2,3,or 4 when the sigh the letters.

It is even better when they give their grandmother a card and sign it #3's #1

Meaning I am my mother's third son when they sign #3's #1,2,3 or 4.

I'm blessed beyond words.....

Happy.fathers say yall

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

It is so funny how they refer to themselves as #1,2,3,or 4 when the sigh the letters.

Happy.fathers say yall

Thats very cool brother. Very cool
My wife took me for a deep tissue massage yesterday as the fathers day gift

Happy.fathers say yall

Wow. Awesome letter from #3. Your a great dad Rubi;) Enjoy your new smoker:D The kids got me a some new utensils from the grill and breakfast in bed:)image.jpeg