What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Odie you freaking killed it. Get some t-shirts made and sign one for me. You are a legend and I'm so proud of you.

Congratulations ;) You are going to make such a great dad. Happy early first Father's Day to you. That may have been the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

I loved everything you played but tell me who's song that was where you were screaming "I stood up and said it ain't the whiskey, it ain't the cigarettes, it ain't stuff I smoke, it's all these things I can't forget". That was your jam and it got crazy for a minute. Well so was... edit edit edit, I went on and on here and basically listed everything you played. I'm sure that would of pissed you off. Lmao. I loved it all Odie. Thanks for making me cry with that song to C and your momma. Post up that selfie you took on stage. I'm sure it's bad ass.

Again, congrats on everything

P. S

I want your dad. Lol :oops:

Don't be that girl :rolleyes: I thought maybe once I got some coffee in me that this post wouldn't annoy the shit out of me. I was wrong, 2 cups of coffee later and I'm still annoyed.

This brings back some great memories. Always had to find a Waffle House the night of or the morning after the bar.

image.jpeg

Rodger Im sorry buddy. I like to mix it all together and eat it off my toast :eek:

image.jpeg

@OdieM so whats it gonna be?

Give me a few minutes. I'm disposing of a body. I think we might of seen the last of Chelsea. :D

Don't be that girl :rolleyes: I thought maybe once I got some coffee in me that this post wouldn't annoy the shit out of me. I was wrong, 2 cups of coffee later and I'm still annoyed.

This brings back some great memories. Always had to find a Waffle House the night of or the morning after the bar.

View attachment 44503

Rodger Im sorry buddy. I like to mix it all together and eat it off my toast :eek:

View attachment 44504

Give me a few minutes. I'm disposing of a body. I think we might of seen the last of Chelsea. :D
Your breakfast actually looks pretty good. All the Waffle House joints in my area are terrible. Tastes like you're eating badly seasoned cardboard.:confused:

j1.png

j2.png

especially since you were obviously talented enough to play to an adoring audience. I mean look at the girls in the front row, they look like their ready to faint
emoji41.png

Took this one for you .

j3.png

Pink won!

J4.png

We are having a girl. (a.k.a Lady Bug) I'm in so much trouble now fellas. I definitely have to clean up my act now.

Last edited:
Your breakfast actually looks pretty good. All the Waffle House joints in my area are terrible. Tastes like you're eating badly seasoned cardboard.:confused:

Agreed. They are definitely hit or miss. I will never eat one in Louisiana again that's for sure. There's nothing better to sober you up to drive home IMO. Good coffee and greasy food always does the trick

View attachment 44505

View attachment 44506

Took this one for you .

View attachment 44507

Pink won!

View attachment 44508

We are having a girl. (a.k.a Lady Bug) I'm in so much trouble now fellas. I definitely have to clean up my act now.
Better hope my wife dont find out. Her and your girl get together and itll be female giggly heaven. Theyll be so excited flappin their arms together theyll make a ruckus of a fleet of helos bound for takeoff. Itll be bad bro. Were in for it :confused:

This chick has been holding out on me. I've been napping all day cause last night took a lot out of me and I'm old and I wake up to this..

image.jpeg

I can't believe my eyes or taste buds. Who knew that me putting a little girl in her would put this in me? If we weren't already married I would put a ring on it.

Forgot to post this earlier. Snapped this on the way to the party yesterday

image.jpeg

ddd2856ed708a4af668b332778c21a88.jpg

In between meal snacks for a couple of days. I am gonna try and put down 3-5 lbs of chicken a day on cycle.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Dude I have been eating chic ken 4 times a day for the last 4 months I love it

I eat chicken salad at work everyday and a chicken wrap everyday that's 4 breasts right there daily. I got through 15-25 lbs a chicken a week typically. .

I eat filet mignions every Saturday and a sirloin burger once a week.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk