What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I prefer tempeh...
but I think a lot of the problems with soy are exaggerated doses, like more than Asian cultures eat. Im not too worried about it occasionally

Clinical studies show no effects of soy protein or isoflavones on reproductive hormones in men: results of a meta-analysis.
Code:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
Another problem with tofu is that soy beans are the most genetically modified crops of them all. I could argue second to wheat but it's close.

I am going to fold them up and eat them like tacos I guess
e5842e568dbc2b7170ee8026b4a01cee.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

It did not work out as planned, finished it off with a fork and knife.

It was tasty and low carb, fatboy monday is over.

I've never had much success with lettuce tacos myself. It must belong in a shell;)

10 oz fish , 1/2 cup rice , kidney beans
20160620_202425.jpg
Got both cheeks crammed with 3cc a piece. Now im cookin with fire! 1st day of cycle.
Time to obliterate the old me :mad:
20160620_202108.png
Amen

It did not work out as planned, finished it off with a fork and knife.

It was tasty and low carb, fatboy monday is over.

Yeah, but i still give you an A for effort [emoji4]
Did you see my FBF samich?? Thing o beauty i tell ya!!!!

10 oz fish , 1/2 cup rice , kidney beans
View attachment 44603
Got both cheeks crammed with 3cc a piece. Now im cookin with fire! 1st day of cycle.
Time to obliterate the old me :mad:
View attachment 44604
Amen

3cc each[emoji50]
I dig this meal you have here, pretty much what i eat on the reg if you add a bunch of salad during the day. Can get a little boring but well worth it for " DEM GAINS"

3cc each[emoji50]
I dig this meal you have here, pretty much what i eat on the reg if you add a bunch of salad during the day. Can get a little boring but well worth it for " DEM GAINS"
Gonna try it this way for a change
No gallon of whole milk a day
No pizza
No snickers in between meals
I thought 300 sounded cool at first. But im gonna slow this train abit this time. Leaner style bulk this go round

Gonna try it this way for a change
No gallon of whole milk a day
No pizza
No snickers in between meals
I thought 300 sounded cool at first. But im gonna slow this train abit this time. Leaner style bulk this go round

Lean muscle looks waaaaaaaay better IMO. The way i see it is, what good is being yoked if your covering it up in fat? I did that for many years but now im all about lean muscle. Funny how many people think im bigger when in fact im 20lbs lighter. Not hatin on people that just wanna bulk, this is just my opinion.

I am going to fold them up and eat them like tacos I guess
e5842e568dbc2b7170ee8026b4a01cee.jpg

I've done pretty much the exact same thing with chicken, ground beef, roasted pork ect. Very good low carb meal I fucking love it with any kind of meat just about. And don't get me started on some shrimp/cod low carb Taco's its outstanding.

image.jpeg
This is my staple foods I go get every 4th day usually I get 4 egg white cartoons but they only had two :( (minus the ketchup I was just out so had to get some more)

Grilling up some chicken and now maybe will do something neat with it, probably will just eat it with ketchup post workouts:oops:
image.jpeg

Hey guys how do eggwhites handle being frozen and thawed for later use? I bought like 6 cartons and i will use them up before they expire but they tale up.so much space and i have a standing freezer in the garage where i keep all my meat and stuff.

Hey guys how do eggwhites handle being frozen and thawed for later use? I bought like 6 cartons and i will use them up before they expire but they tale up.so much space and i have a standing freezer in the garage where i keep all my meat and stuff.
I have never done it but I bet it cooks up just fine.

This is my most favourite and least favourite thread to catch up one. On one hand you don't look at it for a day your 60 posts behind but on the other you get 20 new ideas for dinner every time you go through but on the other foot (only have two hands had to change to feet) I'll probably end up just making my scrambled eggs and chicken even though I keep telling myself I'm gonna make those cool foods.
Lmfao that is so me....chicken, eggs, an shakes smh. Maybe we will give some these a try another day bahahahh;):p:cool: