What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

View attachment 44627
Quintessential muscle building food
All ingredients are cheap and easily digested
This particular portion size has 50g protein and 600 cals.
I buy the ground turkey from sams 5 lb's for $12:eek:
Fry it in a skillet with cayenne pepper, black pepper, salt, garlic salt and paprika
And make meals out of it all week long
It sorta transcends the typical bland chicken diet alot of folks have
It tastes like delicious taco filler meat
And who doesnt love taco meato_O
I could eat this at least 3x a day and be completely content

Now THATS a muscle building meal rt there... Umm hmm!!!

Don't let him get to ya he's just jealous he isn't getting pinned too. I can't even do my own glutes and only recently I learned how to hit my delts without cramping up while trying to twist. But quads and ventroglutes are my bread and butter those are stupid easy to hit and suck up 3cc no problem.

Also shit man 5lb ground turkey in Canada is at least 20 bucks these days I picked up 800g (2lb) for 12 bucks just the other day. Stupid meat costing money.

You still only tracking cals protien and fibre?
Thats all you need
Why complicate things

Thats all you need
Why complicate things

Just a curiousity thing, it's obviously working for you, I track with myfitnesspal so it automatically does every macro and micro nutrient but I do agree as long as you hit your calorie goal #1 then your protien goal #2 and fibre then the rest is just what helps you stay full better or in the case of a bulk what you can eat more of

Just a curiousity thing, it's obviously working for you, I track with myfitnesspal so it automatically does every macro and micro nutrient but I do agree as long as you hit your calorie goal #1 then your protien goal #2 and fibre then the rest is just what helps you stay full better or in the case of a bulk what you can eat more of
Tried fitness pal.
Got rid of it soon after
I been doing it in my head and put on paper forever
It took longer to find exactly what brand you were eating and etc etc

Tried fitness pal.
Got rid of it soon after
I been doing it in my head and put on paper forever
It took longer to find exactly what brand you were eating and etc etc

It's got a barcode scanner that works wonders and everything else is always saved for me as my archive of foods on it is huge I've been using it for 3 years now PB record of 412 days straight :cool: that's cool if you use myfitnesspal religiously trust me lol.

It's got a barcode scanner that works wonders and everything else is always saved for me as my archive of foods on it is huge I've been using it for 3 years now PB record of 412 days straight :cool: that's cool if you use myfitnesspal religiously trust me lol.

Look out, we got a myfitnesspal shill. :p

It does definitely get easier the more you use it. I don't use it when trying to gain weight though, just cutting.

Barcode scanner for the win! Trukker you seriously log your shit on paper?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Look out, we got a myfitnesspal shill. :p

It does definitely get easier the more you use it. I don't use it when trying to gain weight though, just cutting.

I've been shilling that app since I joined man lol it's great! I needed it for my bulk I would think I was eating enough but back then eating 4500-5k was hard and if I didn't track it throughout the day by the time I layed down and night and punched it in I was always like 500-1000 cals short. Now that I can eat 6k no problem that's not a big deal but I think for anyone starting out they should be tracking everything for at least a year until they really get it

I've been shilling that app since I joined man lol it's great! I needed it for my bulk I would think I was eating enough but back then eating 4500-5k was hard and if I didn't track it throughout the day by the time I layed down and night and punched it in I was always like 500-1000 cals short. Now that I can eat 6k no problem that's not a big deal but I think for anyone starting out they should be tracking everything for at least a year until they really get it

Completely agree. It put things in perspective for me when I first used it. I don't need it for bulking these days though... I eat as much as I can pretty much. I'm wholeheartedly looking forward to cutting after this cycle though lol...

Post WO meal, sautéed ono over an organic salad with some feta and squeeze of lemon for dressing.
da0e118091852383088b51dd2096fbbe.jpg

Lol for someone that doesn't like food to touch your hands are extremely dirty. [emoji12] And your food is touching now. LOL

im not a germaphobe just don't like it when weird foods touch eachother. Plus it's a burrito it's gotta touch! Some things like sushi and pizza the foods gotta touch but for other foods not so much.

Also is that mash taters in the bottom of your pic or cottage cheese? Patties look thick and juicy

im not a germaphobe just don't like it when weird foods touch eachother. Plus it's a burrito it's gotta touch! Some things like sushi and pizza the foods gotta touch but for other foods not so much.

Also is that mash taters in the bottom of your pic or cottage cheese? Patties look thick and juicy

Yep you're weird, but we ALL are.

Cottage cheese 5lbs from Sam's is like $4. Lol

Back