What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

How the heck do you post emoji's? Whenever I try they never show up in my post.

Im on tapa talk, when tapatalk was down i used the site like everybody else and had the same issue, till my wife pointed out that the emoji's are above where you type a response. Take a look i bet you find it[emoji6]. Keyboard emojis dont work.

Well not that i know of, but for all i know my wife could have installed one. Ill ask her tonight and LYK!!

Good man letting your wife have access to your phone.

Im on tapa talk, when tapatalk was down i used the site like everybody else and had the same issue, till my wife pointed out that the emoji's are above where you type a response. Take a look i bet you find it[emoji6]. Keyboard emojis dont work.

I knew about using the ones that Meso provides but was wondering how you're using the ones off your phone. I'm assuming tapatalk is an app. Maybe that's why your pictures look amazing. Thank you.

6148df730234b24fbecea0f2d5034ef3.jpg
egg whites n oatmeal. I've been so off routine for four weeks now. Keep starting n falling off all of a sudden.... like relapsing, I got so lazy being sick, that I can't seem to get back on track now that I'm healthy again :/

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Good man letting your wife have access to your phone.

I knew about using the ones that Meso provides but was wondering how you're using the ones off your phone. I'm assuming tapatalk is an app. Maybe that's why your pictures look amazing. Thank you.

Haha! Yeah, i got nothing to hide from my wife, sure makes life easy.
Yeah prolly tapatalk app. You should check it out, its a lot better IMO!

Yuck, I use that as bait for the bottom feeders ( cat fish). Looks good though but what doesn't fried? lol
Goddamn Odie lol. Im likin the new Avi. Only thing is, i feel so sorry for that shirt bro!!!! Your streching it beyond its breaking point hahaha. Your fuckin jacked man!!!!!!!

Goddamn Odie lol. Im likin the new Avi. Only thing is, i feel so sorry for that shirt bro!!!! Your streching it beyond its breaking point hahaha. Your fuckin jacked man!!!!!!!

Thanks bud. I sorta B.Sed everyone here. Wasn't meaning to but that's the way the cookie crumbled. I said I was done with bulking and from here on out it was nice lean gainz. Psst.. Yeah, I threw that dream out the window and added something to the cycle as well as playing with my doses and I've been eatting like a fucking mad man along with 3.5 gallons of water a day. There's more to my avi then just a pic. Get your ass in the biggest member thread and more MAY be revealed. Doing some editing on a up close and personal video now. ;)

6148df730234b24fbecea0f2d5034ef3.jpg
egg whites n oatmeal. I've been so off routine for four weeks now. Keep starting n falling off all of a sudden.... like relapsing, I got so lazy being sick, that I can't seem to get back on track now that I'm healthy again :/

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
chin up man its a marathon not a sprint. Ive seen how much dedication you have you will power through, dont over think it. Hope your boy is well, growin like a weed I suspect.

come with the recipe man...
dont hold out now

Im eating dry chx breast still, n some kinda bean sprouts :(
cuttin up though, I think I can drop another inch and a half of my waist by the end of August.

View attachment 44672

Mighty fine lookin meal you got there TEK, your eating like me now[emoji15] fish,chicken or steak over a salad is pretty much my staple rt now. And your right, it drops inches off the waist, not to mention its tasty and healthy. I mean , whats better than that??

I think i found an oral i actually like :)
Me and anadrol are gonna blow the top off this thing
50mg 45 min preworkout and i end up screaming in the mirror YES! YES YES!

Only 2 days in on this stuff
Added 8 reps to my incline & flat dumbbell bench using 120's.
And my friend that form is fuckin gooooood :mad:
Oh yeah 'for i forget
Trukker delight
20160622_063531.jpg
4 whole, 2 whites, 6 ham, 3 corn tortillas
Increased protein synthesis

I think i found an oral i actually like :)
Me and anadrol are gonna blow the top off this thing
50mg 45 min preworkout and i end up screaming in the mirror YES! YES YES!

Only 2 days in on this stuff
Added 8 reps to my incline & flat dumbbell bench using 120's.
And my friend that form is fuckin gooooood :mad:
Oh yeah 'for i forget
Trukker delight
View attachment 44680
4 whole, 2 whites, 6 ham, 3 corn tortillas
Increased protein synthesis

Shit hits like a sledge hammer.