What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

http://www.kodiakcakes.com/store-locator/

@Seven Dog

I just noticed they have muffins, granola and oatmeal too.. going to have to check that out.

Last edited:
I like it for a variety of reasons...
Instead of having say a back day and doing 20 sets for back then having to wait 5 or 6 days to do back again i get to do back 3 sets everyday. In fact every body part gets hit everyday. So i go to the gym 6 days a week and im actually surpassing my 20 sets i would have normally done JUST for 1 back day. Operating under fatigue all week long. No full recovery. This is crucial to the program.

I also like it cuz it keeps me honest. I have to do legs EVERYDAY. So now i enjoy it. Instead of plowing thru endless sets on a reserved leg day. Im experiencing awesome growth and strength this way

Downside of the program is each day is a 1.5 - 2 hr workout. Everything gets hit. Starts with legs goes down the list. Physically demanding. All the big bodyparts get hit in the same workout. Legs, chest, back then down to the ancillary stuff. I look like patrick ewing when im done. Its fucking insane. I really have no idea how many cals im burning with all this intensity

I did something very simlar my first year back into the gym. My co-worker/ friend did it with me so it was bad ass. We trained 6 days a week and hit every body part daily. Well I take that back. We would do a full upper body day ( back, Bis, chest, tris, shoulder) and then we would repeat that. Every thing got hit twice. It was intense and very fast paced. On leg days which was 3x a week we did the same, everything twice. The program was called body for life. Every set was 12,10,8,6 no rest 12.

I guess I'm gonna have to order Kodiak mix from Amazon. Why is it so freaking hard to find? No Target in this here parts.

God damn!!!!! Where do you live?? Im on an island in the middle of the ocean and i have no problem finding it. Costco i think.
Of course with the ol interweb you can get anything.

I discovered when I take my phone out of the case I get better pictures.

This just happened. Protein French toast.

View attachment 44691

If anyone wants the recipe just ask. I'm doing a 21 day challenge and the program came with a bunch of yummy recipes.
I want the recipe for sure! French Toast is like a major cheat meal for me. Love it on a sunny day morning!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I like it for a variety of reasons...
Instead of having say a back day and doing 20 sets for back then having to wait 5 or 6 days to do back again i get to do back 3 sets everyday. In fact every body part gets hit everyday. So i go to the gym 6 days a week and im actually surpassing my 20 sets i would have normally done JUST for 1 back day. Operating under fatigue all week long. No full recovery. This is crucial to the program.

I also like it cuz it keeps me honest. I have to do legs EVERYDAY. So now i enjoy it. Instead of plowing thru endless sets on a reserved leg day. Im experiencing awesome growth and strength this way

Downside of the program is each day is a 1.5 - 2 hr workout. Everything gets hit. Starts with legs goes down the list. Physically demanding. All the big bodyparts get hit in the same workout. Legs, chest, back then down to the ancillary stuff. I look like patrick ewing when im done. Its fucking insane. I really have no idea how many cals im burning with all this intensity
What program is this?

When I get above 75mg I start split dosing, 100mg drol at 0430 is a bit much for me. Blood pressure spikes through the roof and only have a meal or two in me so I get flushed in my workout and feel wiped out by 0900. 50-75mg is fine for me pwo and I take the rest like 8hrs later.

Knew you'd like drol :)
you need to watch your BP though big fella, I worry about you on the tren/drol/high test with no AI. You should consider throwin some adex in at least in a few weeks. As my E2 rises and I pickup a lil water it adversely effects my BP, same deal with drol. Just be safe

hard boiled eggs, egg white/kale/blue-green algae/veggie powder shake :(

I really hope you take this great advice right here trukker, BP aint nothin to fuck with. But you dont strike me as a fool so im bettin you have takin this into consideration.
Stay safe and GO GET DEM GAINS!!!!!

Resisted the urge to pick up doughnuts after my workout. It doesn't help that my favorite shop is behind my gym. You can sometimes smell the doughnuts as soon as you step foot outside the gym. =\

image.jpeg

Resisted the urge to pick up doughnuts after my workout. It doesn't help that my favorite shop is behind my gym. You can sometimes smell the doughnuts as soon as you step foot outside the gym. =\

View attachment 44700
just look at the shape of the people leaving the donut den after you just kicked your ass in the gym and I suspect it may curb your craving

I pulled out some jedi mind tricks for this cut...
doin the peppermint trick @Oregongearhead taught us for curbing cravings for sweets. Plus I basically never wear clothes now, you wanna drop some bf just start spending a lot more time naked :oops:. Sometimes I wanna cheat n eat an extra bowl of cheerios + almond milk in the am....then I walk by the full length mirror and realize the leaner I get the longer the snake looks and I opt out :cool:

adds color to your cheeks

Last edited:
http://www.kodiakcakes.com/store-locator/

@Seven Dog

I just noticed they have muffins, granola and oatmeal too.. going to have to check that out.

Found em!! Thanks

giphy.gif

Wow that looks pretty intense. How long have you been doing this? I spend 1.5-2 hours in the gym daily anyways. I think I might try this.

Question is, do you warm up each muscle group before you do your 80% max sets?

Have you modified the orginal routine that has been posted? I isn't see too much ancillary stuff?

I needed to find a way to occupy my 5 month off cycle period and i have ALWAYS slacked bad off cycle. This was a way to vindicate myself. I am harder and stronger than i have ever been leading in to this cycle. Im done with the obliterate decimate mentality. That gets you so far then you gotta figure out how to work smarter. This is it. Theres fucking science behind it. Not just a random collection of exercises off muscle and fitness from a pro that has elite level genetics and could grow by doing jumping jacks.

To your 2nd question. I have a rotary cuff warm up i do which is extremely important to me and my health. Usually one pump/primer set then i jump right in.

Yes i have modified it greatly
I dont do weighted anything so i subbed out the weighted dips and weighted pullups. I do bench press (dumbbells) in place for dips, palms up pulldowns and wide grip pulldowns in for the weighted back stuff. I also subbed bent dumbbell rows cuz i fucking love that exercise. I do calves EOD and rotate different arm stuff.

One thing i DONT LIKE about it is the very little arm stuff in the program. Im still in the works to fix this. The issue is i dont want it interferring with my major compound work. So ill be tinkering...

just look at the shape of the people leaving the donut den after you just kicked your ass in the gym and I suspect it may curb your craving

Ive walked out of a stone cold ice cream shop and a few restaurants because while standing in line, i got to looking around and all da sudden i realized EVERYBODY in the place is obese[emoji15] kinda shallow, i know but ......

I needed to find a way to occupy my 5 month off cycle period and i have ALWAYS slacked bad off cycle. This was a way to vindicate myself. I am harder and stronger than i have ever been leading in to this cycle. Im done with the obliterate decimate mentality. That gets you so far then you gotta figure out how to work smarter. This is it. Theres fucking science behind it. Not just a random collection of exercises off muscle and fitness from a pro that has elite level genetics and could grow by doing jumping jacks.

To your 2nd question. I have a rotary cuff warm up i do which is extremely important to me and my health. Usually one pump/primer set then i jump right in.

Yes i have modified it greatly
I dont do weighted anything so i subbed out the weighted dips and weighted pullups. I do bench press (dumbbells) in place for dips, palms up pulldowns and wide grip pulldowns in for the weighted back stuff. I also subbed bent dumbbell rows cuz i fucking love that exercise. I do calves EOD and rotate different arm stuff.

One thing i DONT LIKE about it is the very little arm stuff in the program. Im still in the works to fix this. The issue is i dont want it interferring with my major compound work. So ill be tinkering...
Thanks for the response, trukker! Appreciate it