What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Ive walked out of a stone cold ice cream shop and a few restaurants because while standing in line, i got to looking around and all da sudden i realized EVERYBODY in the place is obese
emoji15.png
kinda shallow, i know but ......

Funny you say that. I feel like guys like us are advertisement. For instance, I find myself in ALOT of taco bars. I always wonder if the people are looking at me and thinking, "I'll have what he's having". Lol I know that's fucked to think that but I've thought that when big dudes order something in the line ahead of me.

just look at the shape of the people leaving the donut den after you just kicked your ass in the gym and I suspect it may curb your craving

I pulled out some jedi mind tricks for this cut...
doin the peppermint trick @Oregongearhead taught us for curbing cravings for sweets. Plus I basically never wear clothes now, you wanna drop some bf just start spending a lot more time naked :oops:. Sometimes I wanna cheat n eat an extra bowl of cheerios + almond milk in the am....then I walk by the full length mirror and realize the leaner I get the longer the snake looks and I opt out :cool:

adds color to your cheeks
This is so true. The last time I went to the doughnut shop, I did notice that almost everyone was obese. It tripped me out and made me feel kind of bad for being there, buying a dozen doughnuts while still in my workout clothes. Lol

What is this peppermint trick you speak of?

I wish I could walk around the house naked but that would freak my kids out, haha. I'm already always without pants and they hate it. Lol

Ive walked out of a stone cold ice cream shop and a few restaurants because while standing in line, i got to looking around and all da sudden i realized EVERYBODY in the place is obese[emoji15] kinda shallow, i know but ......
I get what you mean but it's so hard not to be judgemental when you live and breathe fitness and a healthier lifestyle.

This is so true. The last time I went to the doughnut shop, I did notice that almost everyone was obese. It tripped me out and made me feel kind of bad for being there, buying a dozen doughnuts while still in my workout clothes. Lol

What is this peppermint trick you speak of?

I wish I could walk around the house naked but that would freak my kids out, haha. I'm already always without pants and they hate it. Lol
My wife walks around with out pants 100% of the time were home
200w.gif

DAMN!!!! If i ever make it to texas ima set up camp in one of those BBQ joints and stuff my face!!!!

If you're ever this way you better hit me up. I mean that for all of you guys. You wouldn't believe where I would take y'all. Y'all have only seen the food on my side of town. It's a big town.