What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Looks awfully familiar, the mug at least

ati_ar15_carry_handle.jpg
"Battle Mug starts life as a 10.5 pound solid block of 6061 T6 billet aluminum before it enters a state of the art CNC facility South of Huntsville, Alabama."
Got the rail system so you can mount any accessories including handle
Some guys take their coffee serious..:rolleyes:

Not this guy though!
Off the caffeine and nicotine cold turkey since the ER visit. Hand is steady as a surgeon again, still got that damn restless leg tic...I dont think that will ever go away. I constantly wiggle my toes :( Ive tried everything to manage it bc it drives my girl crazy in the bed. Great when you're lying prone tryin to stay warm or get the pins and needles out, make sure you're loose.... not so much when your girl cant watch the bachelorette bc your toes are 300 laps into a race.

"Battle Mug starts life as a 10.5 pound solid block of 6061 T6 billet aluminum before it enters a state of the art CNC facility South of Huntsville, Alabama."

Not this guy though!
Off the caffeine and nicotine cold turkey since the ER visit. Hand is steady as a surgeon again, still got that damn restless leg tic...I dont think that will ever go away. I constantly wiggle my toes :( Ive tried everything to manage it bc it drives my girl crazy in the bed. Great when you're lying prone tryin to stay warm or get the pins and needles out, make sure you're loose.... not so much when your girl cant watch the bachelorette bc your toes are 300 laps into a race.
Lol
Quirks. We all got em
I have to bounce my knees when im sitting in a chair
I look like im anticipating some thing

Not this guy though!
As your doctor and lawyer, I suggest you either A. Cut your toes off or B. Duct tape your toes together. This will be far less painful than the resentment-fueled rage bomb your girl will throw at you in the future.

"I fucking hate how you never stop moving your toes! And, and, and! You never do this dishes! You're always at the gym!"

"I fucking hate how you never stop moving your toes! And, and, and! You never do this dishes! You're always at the gym!"
she doesnt have to say anything anymore...she justs puts her hand on my arm, if I dont figure it out right away I can tell by the look on her face.

psssh...
I always do the dishes even when I cook. Can't stand dirty dishes wtf. I clean the pots as they come off so there is nothing when Im done, get it while its hot. And we train together now :cool:

Exactly, how do you know your not gay until you've tried it to see if it tickles your fancy or not? My old boss use to say that shit all the time. Said he wasn't gay cause he tried it and didn't like it. :eek:
He's gay

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Hypothetical question:

Let's say someone liked the occasional finger in thier poop box every now and then. Gay?
When I was a teenager I was with a woman a few years older than me.

She stuck her finger in my butt, I did not know if I liked it or not but fid not tell her to stop.... ashamed

When I was a teenager I was with a woman a few years older than me.

She stuck her finger in my butt, I did not know if I liked it or not but fid not tell her to stop.... ashamed

[emoji23]. LMFAO. You got finger banged and your ass liked it. Ha I'm just messing with you. I've mentioned a story of mine before.

I love the food thread. Lol

[emoji23]. LMFAO. You got finger banged and your ass liked it. Ha I'm just messing with you. I've mentioned a story of mine before.

I love the food thread. Lol
I felt dirty, I was a kid....
I know better now, it is a one way street with an exit ramp to life

Post workout meal.... Steak just isn't as good when it's not sous vide... This was OKAY, but I should've sous vide it... A little soy on the rice and this gross microwavable broccoli can suck a dick, I was just short on time :/

6221.jpg