What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Only prob with grilling is I love to have a nice cold beer while doing it. wish it was full of protein and not useless carbs and cals:Dimage.jpeg

This is spaghetti squash with a mushroom ragu and fried pancetta.IMG_20160622_193136854.jpg

This is a Reuben I made afterwards because I'm a fatass and embracing the fat powerlifter look... :cool:

IMG_20160622_200512536.jpg

U guys didn't scare me away! Lol just don't have anything to say about fingers in buttholes hahaha

Gotcha, and glad to know you can handle our weirdness. Sometimes I have to let Trukk live out his fantasies through typing it on internet. If he doesn't get it out of his system here who knows what the hell that crazy fucker would do. Glad your here RW

Well... for what its worth. If it came down to saving your life or falling in a tub full of hypodermic needles. Id stick my thumb in your butt.
What does that have to do with saving your life?
I dunno
Maybe i really just wanted to stick my thumb in your butt:oops:

Goddam it mindless!!!
You're fuckin killin me over here. I'm literally laughing out loud. You're being awfully reckless with sticking your digits in peoples's butt's but it's funny!!!

I AM FUCKING DYING OVER HERE!!!! I'M READING THIS BARAGE OF INSANITY AND MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM LAUGHING AND I'M HAVING TROUBLE READING.
My wife is looking at me weird and I can't possibly explain what's so funny cause she won't get it. The back and forth banter is so funny and recoverywife and Crystal are caught in the middle.
I fucking love this place.
Thank you. Thank you all so very much. That felt so good.

I AM FUCKING DYING OVER HERE!!!! I'M READING THIS BARAGE OF INSANITY AND MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM LAUGHING AND I'M HAVING TROUBLE READING.
My wife is looking at me weird and I can't possibly explain what's so funny cause she won't get it. The back and forth banter is so funny and recoverywife and Crystal are caught in the middle.
I fucking love this place.
Thank you. Thank you all so very much. That felt so good.
Lol, I'm cracking up again after reading your posts.