What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

If you're ever this way you better hit me up. I mean that for all of you guys. You wouldn't believe where I would take y'all. Y'all have only seen the food on my side of town. It's a big town.

Same here Odie, if you or any of the meso brothers or sister make it to the big island give me a shout first, we could grab a WO and i could introduce you to some island style eating.

Lol
Quirks. We all got em
I have to bounce my knees when im sitting in a chair
I look like im anticipating some thing

Holy shit !!! I do the same thing, people at the table sometimes say,
" shhhhh... You guy feel that??? Think its an earthquake" course soon as they say SHHHHH!! I stop my leg to listen leaving a puzzled looked on said SHHHH - SHERS face lol!!!! I dont even know im doing it till that happens.

Holy shit !!! I do the same thing, people at the table sometimes say,
" shhhhh... You guy feel that??? Think its an earthquake" course soon as they say SHHHHH!! I stop my leg to listen leaving a puzzled looked on said SHHHH - SHERS face lol!!!! I dont even know im doing it till that happens.
I'm the same way. My husband is always asking me what's wrong or if I have to use the restroom. Lmao

You fuckers are weird. I can picture me doing a hulk smash on the table and picking y'all up by y'alls shirt collars as I whispering "stop that shit" :D Sorry Im a recovery drug addict and if you did that around me I would think that you are high and your holding.

In all seriousness Ive seen many people with that "tick".

I AM FUCKING DYING OVER HERE!!!! I'M READING THIS BARAGE OF INSANITY AND MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM LAUGHING AND I'M HAVING TROUBLE READING.
My wife is looking at me weird and I can't possibly explain what's so funny cause she won't get it. The back and forth banter is so funny and recoverywife and Crystal are caught in the middle.
I fucking love this place.
Thank you. Thank you all so very much. That felt so good.

Mel im doing the same thing right now, only difference is i tried to explain it to my wife but your right, she dont get it. She's like [emoji15]

Mel im doing the same thing right now, only difference is i tried to explain it to my wife but your right, she dont get it. She's like [emoji15]

Mine stopped asking me what I was laughing at a few weeks back. She doesn't understand any of this and thinks it's weird as fuck. Lol I would rather her think that and not want to join though. Umm...yeah that would suck.

You fuckers are weird. I can picture me doing a hulk smash on the table and picking y'all up by y'alls shirt collars as I whispering "stop that shit" :D Sorry Im a recovery drug addict and if you did that around me I would think that you are high and your holding.

In all seriousness Ive seen many people with that "tick".

I have a feeling THAT could possibly cure my tick for life rt there[emoji15]

I have a feeling THAT could possibly cure my tick for life rt there[emoji15]

Haha my bark is a lot louder then my bite. Yes it would drive me insane and I would probably have sadistic thoughts but that's as far as it would get. We all get to see into each other's minds here but in real life I think we're a bit different. ( I said this all for you in my country accent ;) )

Haha my bark is a lot louder then my bite. Yes it would drive me insane and I would probably have sadistic thoughts but that's as far as it would get. We all get to see into each other's minds here but in real life I think we're a bit different. ( I said this all for you in my country accent ;) )

Ok!! But it would still be better than having trukks thumb in my butt[emoji4]

Ok!! But it would still be better than having trukks thumb in my butt[emoji4]

OMG I have literally been thinking about his big hairy ape like fingers all night. He was really coming on to me hard. It would be cool if it was just Internet pillow talk but we're meeting next month. :oops:

my girl dont get it either but the best was hearing Trukker explain the exchange he had with his wife and inlaws about meeting up on last Xmas eve...

"Sooooo I think my buddy is gonna come by tonight...
Really? We're a days drive from home and its Christmas eve? Who do you know in Tn?

Oh it's my buddy TEK! He's just passing through, super nice guy...prior service, big redneck fucker that breeds pitbulls, trains martial arts, and forges knives. He does have some pretty bad social anxiety though so just dont move too quickly and never stand behind him. He won't stay long, but he's bringing up some homemade whiskey and brandy.

How do you know him?

Oh! He hangs out on my steroid message board...met him online.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
(silence........)

Truk: "We're goin to Applebee's..." :eek:

my girl dont get it either but the best was hearing Trukker explain the exchange he had with his wife and inlaws about meeting up on last Xmas eve...

"Sooooo I think my buddy is gonna come by tonight...
Really? We're a days drive from home and its Christmas eve? Who do you know in Tn?

Oh it's my buddy TEK! He's just passing through, super nice guy...prior service, big redneck fucker that breeds pitbulls, trains martial arts, and forges knives. He does have some pretty bad social anxiety though so just dont move too quickly and never stand behind him. He won't stay long, but he's bringing up some homemade whiskey and brandy.

How do you know him?

Oh! He hangs out on my steroid message board...met him online.

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
(silence........)

Truk: "We're goin to Applebee's..." :eek:

LMAO